Top Shelf Aquatics

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!!

I sent out goodies from me yesterday. Sorry to make it literally last minute but I promise the wrapping will be worth the wait!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I should have. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but he has not replied to my pm's. I've sent and received 100's of pm's the last few days and just didn't get to it.

No worries. Being bombarded with that many messages things get mixed up and confusing really quick. You've kept this very organized

My shipping rates are probably cheaper than pandemonium's so if she can't come through and someone wants to cover the shipping ($30) for Outkast then I'll send a $40 frag pack his way if he wants coral. My house is a candyland of coral atm so I can spare a few. :P

Just pm me if you guys want me to help out.

You picked that # last year. Softball jersey # if I recall correctly?

Correct. Don't go against a good thing inTank softball teams won 2 championships this year Summer and fall

My shipping rates are probably cheaper than pandemonium's so if she can't come through and someone wants to cover the shipping ($30) for Outkast then I'll send a $40 frag pack his way if he wants coral. My house is a candyland of coral atm so I can spare a few. :P

Just pm me if you guys want me to help out.

Pm'd you...

I think everyone has been sorted out. I know some of you have not received your packages yet but they are on the way. Tgore stepped up and is paying the shipping for that frag pack for 0utkast. If you don't get your packages by the end of the week let me know and we'll find out where they are.

Way to man or (woman) up Tgore!!

I also paid for a frag pack that was offered from ReefGardener. So between Lawnman, myself and Tgore, Outkast should be all set!!

Way to man or (woman) up Tgore!!

I also paid for a frag pack that was offered from ReefGardener. So between Lawnman, myself and Tgore, Outkast should be all set!!

Outkast scored this year :lol: happy to help out he is a cool guy.

Yeah sorry for not being active, started a new job and was ship my SS items out last weekend. But eiserness caught me and I'm gonna get with paandemonium and make sure outlast is taken care off. Didn't wanna be the one guy that recieved and didn't send.

SMH...i like the fact that you guys stepped in to save day but I don't like that you guys sent the gifts without allowing me to send my gifts. I get that I missed the deadline but Christmas still isn't here. I work a lot and sometime i forget and I was going to fix the issue but you guys intervened. So now my gift to him is pointless. On the other hand, I will be sending CCDillon a gift because he took his time to send me a gift even when I stated I didn't want anything. It just came in the mail.

I'm happy you guys got all of this worked out in the end. As far as I know even the people that forgot about this have been taken care of, even if their SS changed at the last minute. 42/42 ain't bad. I know people get busy especially this time of year but the deadline is hard for a reason. The last few days and the first few days after the deadline are hectic with the pm's trying to figure out who did what. Thanks for taking care of that Marquiseo.

Judging for the wrapping contest is still to come. I think Claya is doing that this weekend.

I'm happy you guys got all of this worked out in the end. As far as I know even the people that forgot about this have been taken care of, even if their SS changed at the last minute. 42/42 ain't bad. I know people get busy especially this time of year but the deadline is hard for a reason. The last few days and the first few days after the deadline are hectic with the pm's trying to figure out who did what. Thanks for taking care of that Marquiseo.

Judging for the wrapping contest is still to come. I think Claya is doing that this weekend.

Glad to see things worked out in the end. N-R is definitely the best and friendliest place to hang out!

Looking forward to Claya's contest....I think I have at least a small chance and I could definitely use some zoas....esp some Claya zoas!

All those PM's are rough. Part of the reason I didn't do it this year.

What do you guys think about raising the minimum purchase to $50 for next years secret santa? or bad Idea?

Yikes, that sounds like too much.

This years was $30 and I like that number.

Yikes, that sounds like too much.

This years was $30 and I like that number.

Uh Oh..... You mean we were only supposed to spend $30 bucks??

I'm in trooouuble........

Yeah, I know I couldn't do 50. I'm doing $25-30 for 7 family members and $8-10 for 9 people at work and that's it. Being single I can't afford it. That's why it was so pleasing to have won the raffle for Reefgardener. Check out my Maiden's Voyage last posts to see what's in my tank now!!!!

Archived