Cultivated Reef

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

So Mr. 0utkast got the shaft on a gift this year. Paandamonium said if we can raise $40 for the shipping she will hook him up. If you would like to help out pm me how much you can donate and we will get it to her.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Mr. 0utkast got the shaft on a gift this year. Paandamonium said if we can raise $40 for the shipping she will hook him up. If you would like to help out pm me how much you can donate and we will get it to her.

The "shaft"? Sounds like he just scored!

Congrats outcast!

This kind of stuff is going to happen with anything you do but why not make a "ban" list of people that said they were doing it and didn't for the next person that runs the SS. Will weed out a few slackers next year if nothing else.
No slackers on my watch :happydance:
Outkast was my SS...... I'm in....
Who was HIS SS is what I want to know.

Is that the neener neener dance?
Kinda but just playing around :). I sent a gift 2 years ago and was the only person to not get a gift. Kinda sucked I won't lie.

Kinda but just playing around :). I sent a gift 2 years ago and was the only person to not get a gift. Kinda sucked I won't lie.

I am amused by the neener neener dance! :]

I'm sorry someone was a jerk! :( Hopefully it stops happening at all in the future SS events..

Its not the greatest feeling BUT I don't have a guilty conscience. I got to gift and make someone else happy(at least I hope i did). That's what this was about anyway. At least for me.

It was Marquiseo. He told me yesterday that he decided not to participate. Luckily his santa flaked out and that guys santa flaked out too. I believe the only person who received but did not give was tgore.

It was Marquiseo. He told me yesterday that he decided not to participate. Luckily his santa flaked out and that guys santa flaked out too. I believe the only person who received but did not give was tgore.

Dang! You should have told me yesterday when I PMed you that I was waiting on one of his gifts to arrive. I just sent his package today as his last item was delivered to me at noon. I would have sent it to Outkast or whoever else didn't receive anything yet.

Yeah I should have. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but he has not replied to my pm's. I've sent and received 100's of pm's the last few days and just didn't get to it.

I got to gift and make someone else happy(at least I hope i did). That's what this was about anyway. At least for me.

And believe me, it was appreciated! ;)

OH..... and Merry Christmas tgore :angry:

What was on your wish list?

I copied and pasted it from his earlier post:

"Wish list:

Doesn't really matter to me. I'm not picky but some items of interest and in no particular order

Frag plugs, disc, tiles etc etc

Frags of most anything(zoas, shrooms, sps, lps)

Propagation Tool(s)

Chemi-pure

Old aquarium junk you have laying around

frag rack

My own personal elf

Like I said anything really"

First off, I would like to apologize to Outkast because my tardiness of his gift as I have been out town a lot and reshifted my priorities and this was shifted to the bottom and forgotten. Regular life (work and family) has taken up my time and thoughts. When I received a message from Eisernes about the SS, I finally remembered but I didn't say I backed out. So that was misconstrued information. 1 of his gifts was purchased in November and the plan was to buy the rest before then but I forgot but that's no excuse. I do not, however, like wrong information being given when in relation to me.

15822940247_64e66f10a3.jpg

16007996662_c13a74852b.jpg

15822940187_45eec2750e.jpg

First off, I would like to apologize to Outkast because my tardiness of his gift as I have been out town a lot and reshifted my priorities and this was shifted to the bottom and forgotten. Regular life (work and family) has taken up my time and thoughts. When I received a message from Eisernes about the SS, I finally remembered but I didn't say I backed out. So that was misconstrued information. 1 of his gifts was purchased in November and the plan was to buy the rest before then but I forgot but that's no excuse. I do not, however, like wrong information being given when in relation to me.

15822940247_64e66f10a3.jpg

16007996662_c13a74852b.jpg

15822940187_45eec2750e.jpg

Don't worry I took care of your SS for you Merry Christmas :).
The wettest of water comes this time of year. We'll maybe not last as there was a polar vertex thingy but congrats to lucky number 13!
You picked that # last year. Softball jersey # if I recall correctly?

So....... In order of not bein' a Grinch...... how you gonna rectify the situation??? :unsure:

And the MAME skimmer goes to metrokat.

Congrats to all of the winners and thank you to everyone who participated and especially our sponsors.

And the MAME skimmer goes to metrokat.

Congrats to all of the winners and thank you to everyone who participated and especially our sponsors.

YEAH KAT!!! :naughtydance:

Archived