Pod Your Reef

Secret Santa 2014 - Signups Closed - Shopping Time

Eisernes

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for anyone that got 'missed' - maybe some of us could volunteer to 'fill the gap'.. at least I would..

Count me in as well....

+1

I will pitch in to make sure everyone who participated receives something.

Ditto!

Hah. It was fun but someone else is doing this next year.

I volunteer as tribute

I'll be picking winner when everyone's stuff has arrived(Wednesday should be fine?)

I sent PM's to people that I haven't heard from yet. If you didn't get a PM then I have you down as sent or attempting to send. I know there are 1 or two people attempting to get livestock to people.

i will be on a cruise next week. i hope to come back to some goodies =).

Your gift is scheduled for the middle of next week.

Better check to see if he's one getting livestock..... :unsure:

I sent messages to the sponsors to pick winners today. It will be a random number situation. We ended up with 37 people eligible to win. Ironically it seems that the people who didn't send were in some three way secret santa thing completely by accident and they all screwed each other. I think there will still have 1 or 2 to help out but that's not bad.

Winners will be announced once I have the replies.

Ironically it seems that the people who didn't send were in some three way secret santa thing completely by accident and they all screwed each other. I think there will still have 1 or 2 to help out but that's not bad.

That worked out well!

No I saw your gangsta rapping paper. Can't make that stuff up. I'm still laughing about it.

There will absolutely be a naughty list for next year. I will be the keeper of it and pass it on to next years organizer.

The generosity of the NR community never ceases to amaze me. Gifts are already being donated for people who gave and did not receive. We will get a collection going to cover shipping costs.

Put me on the list of people contributing for shipping or gifts as needed.

Looking over the list real close it looks like only one person sent a gift and is not receiving one. Paandamonium would like to send a frag pack to this person we just need to chip in to pay for the shipping. To the best of my knowledge three people did not send but through crazy luck they were pretty much just shipping to each other.

For the raffle prizes I handed my wife a list of the 37 people who were eligible to win and had to reorder the names. She doesn't know who any of you are so it will be completely random that way. So far one sponsor has selected a number and I know that person is going to be extremely happy. :haha:

Alright we have some winners! I am still waiting to here back from Neill at Saltwater Conversions but I have the winners of the inTank prize and the Reef Gardener prize.

The winner of the $100 gift certificate to inTank is Mariaface! omgomgomg

And the winner of $150 worth of livestock from Reef Gardener is 1sttimereefer! :scarry:

The MAME skimmer drawing is still to come. fingerscrossed

Alright we have some winners! I am still waiting to here back from Neill at Saltwater Conversions but I have the winners of the inTank prize and the Reef Gardener prize.

And the winner of $150 worth of livestock from Reef Gardener is 1sttimereefer! :scarry:

CONGRATS ALL!!!!!

omgomgomg

What?! omgomgomg

I definitely didn't think I'd be winning anything! Woah. I think I can hear my nuvo asking for media baskets...

Thank you, Eisernes' wife! :wub: And of course, Nano-Reef. :] And luck? And inTank? And Eisernes, for hosting!

Archived