ReefCleaners.org

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Angel<3Nanos

Brother said he didnt see any packages and wife says she didn't see any either. Damn.

I pmd dave to see if he has a tracking number.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos

Ups never delivers to my neighborhood on weekends without the extra charge. Possibility that it will be there Monday?

It's what im thinking. But Dave said it will arrive saturday. Assuming that he paid for saturday delivery.

He was supposed to ship it on Monday but he said he had an accident with the light and a piece broke so he had to replce it and then he shipped it and that's where he said it will be here Saturday. It's no biggie, but if he in fact did pay for Saturday delivery and I haven't gotten anything, then he can get his money back for paying extra.

Angel<3Nanos

Any word on the light?

Ok good news!

Dave says the light will arrive on Thursday. He doesn't knoe why and I dont blame him. FedEx messed it up.

But at least I know it didn't get lost in the mail and it still coming :)

Why can't we have a reliable parcel service that doesn't play soccer with the packages and/or mix them up/lose them...

Right ?!? They get paid good ass money too !! One of my old friends was making $22/hr working at USPS. You THINK they'd take care of our packages... Smh.

Angel<3Nanos

At least he got you informed on what was going up. That sucks fedex messed up,but what else is new hahaha.

Nothing new man :(

The light is the last thing to get this started. Sincr im using LS and LR from my 40g, I dont need to cycle much.

Why can't we have a reliable parcel service that doesn't play soccer with the packages and/or mix them up/lose them...

Right ?!? They get paid good ass money too !! One of my old friends was making $22/hr working at USPS. You THINK they'd take care of our packages... Smh.

Yeah kinda pathetic.

Couldn't agree more

You shouldn't have a cycle at all then. I was speaking as what's new with them losing/messing up packages lol. Like my AC70 I got was demolished when I got it. Thank god all I really needed was the impeller lol.

Angel<3Nanos

You shouldn't have a cycle at all then. I was speaking as what's new with them losing/messing up packages lol. Like my AC70 I got was demolished when I got it. Thank god all I really needed was the impeller lol.

Oh lol. Well everything has arrived safely. My AC50 came and the hydor pico. The thing I haven't received is the surface skimmer box from pico aquariums, but im expecting it on monday or Tuesday.

In other news, after much debate this weekend, I'm only going to set up the aquatop 14"cube (so I'll still be in the aquatop club) and the ada 60f while still keeping my original aio going. I figure this way I won't overwhelm myself and keep some of the small piece of sanity I have intact lol. I would only do the cube but I have 40 lbs of tropic eden live mini and regular reeflakes sitting in my room that need to be used up

In other news, after much debate this weekend, I'm only going to set up the aquatop 14"cube (so I'll still be in the aquatop club) and the ada 60f while still keeping my original aio going. I figure this way I won't overwhelm myself and keep some of the small piece of sanity I have intact lol. I would only do the cube but I have 40 lbs of tropic eden live mini and regular reeflakes sitting in my room that need to be used up

Hell yeah man !!!! You could always set the tank up and let it mini cycle while you wait on the light. At least that's what I would do lol.

Hahaha good decision man !!! So you'll have 3 total ? What's your plans for both tanks ? And I'm still serious about snagging one of the tanks your not going to use lol.

Hell yeah man !!!! You could always set the tank up and let it mini cycle while you wait on the light. At least that's what I would do lol.

Hahaha good decision man !!! So you'll have 3 total ? What's your plans for both tanks ? And I'm still serious about snagging one of the tanks your not going to use lol.

My thoughts exactly on the setup and mini cycle

Three total. I have two running now but one is just a holding tank for my springer dotty that my sixline didn't get along with but I didn't want to let him go. I was going to attempt region specific biotopes but that might not work either with the splitting up the fish into certain tanks. I was thinking I'll have the bonded clown pair, coral beauty and the goby shrimp pair in the aio, midas blenny and sixline in the ada and the springer (along with one other) in the 14 cube. Not sure how that will all work out

Angel<3Nanos

Well...on the upside, you should have every ready and waiting for when the light arrives.

Your right. I might set it up on Wednesday when im off lol

Aquatop firsf man! Hell yeah!

Haha ok Wednesday ill set it up! :D
Angel<3Nanos

I'm holding you to that lol !!!! Did you get a Storm with your light ?!

Haha dang it! Ok I'll for sure set it up on Wednesday.

And yes it comes with the storm controller.

Your right. I might set it up on Wednesday when im off lolAquatop firsf man! Hell yeah!Haha ok Wednesday ill set it up! :D
It'll be a simultaneous setup with the ada and aquatop but getting the materials for the stand will have to wait another month. Gotta do school clothes and bday for my youngest...

Haha dang it! Ok I'll for sure set it up on Wednesday.And yes it comes with the storm controller.
You're going to love the light and controller...I see your stand and that light and I think Bumblebee from transformers!
Angel<3Nanos

Let's get some new pics on this thread! Still waiting to see the white background!!!

Alrighty then. Coming up! :D

It'll be a simultaneous setup with the ada and aquatop but getting the materials for the stand will have to wait another month. Gotta do school clothes and bday for my youngest...

You're going to love the light and controller...I see your stand and that light and I think Bumblebee from transformers!

Thank god I have 1 more year to go for my little one before she goes to school. Lol

Maaaan!!! Bumblebee! And Batman! Oh man. Gotya get me some stickers to put inside the stand! :D

Nice setup so far. Followed you! how big is that pico powerhead from front to back? I wanted to add a bit of flow in my tank and thinking of using that power head but didn't want to take up some real estate.

Super swifffffft !!! I wasn't sure about the white background,but damn that looks good man !!! I like how with those powerheads you can turn it to create different flow,which is nice. With the height of that tank,I definitely think the powerhead will help.

So have you gotten your scape figured out yet ?! That's what I'm waiting to see next :)

Archived