Top Shelf Aquatics

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Angel<3Nanos
OHHH YEAAHHH! Stand is looking good

Made bad calculations ahahahahahahhaahh

Oh dear!!!

Now I have a perfectly 12x12 stand! Lmfao!

Such a noob!

There goes $25 on wood haha

Off to lowes and start all over haha

Omg im cracking my ass offf

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos
Just order a cube hahahaha !!! How'd you mess that up mannnnn.... :o
Haha I have no idea. Somehow in my mind I thought it was 12" long hahaha

Order a cube and bold both lol
I might do a cube somewhere in the future ;) or ill sell it. Its a pretty cool stand for $25 bucks that I spent. Will sell it for $50 and double my money. :)And on the new one I spent $60 because of the bigger wood and a better quality. :)
Angel<3Nanos

MOAR PICS!!!!

Door is not installed yet.

14799119569_5571b1a2b8_b.jpg

The inside. Needs a small shelf.

14799143650_f9010cc2ae_b.jpg

AquaTop beauty. :)14799400860_f98668d236_b.jpg

Quick shot.14799517047_6094c92fab_b.jpg

It looks smexy! ;) now it just needs painting. 14986067385_deb8c05aa9_b.jpg

MOAR PICS!!!!

Door is not installed yet.14799119569_5571b1a2b8_b.jpg

The inside. Needs a small shelf. 14799143650_f9010cc2ae_b.jpg

AquaTop beauty. :)14799400860_f98668d236_b.jpg

Quick shot.14799517047_6094c92fab_b.jpg

It looks smexy! ;) now it just needs painting. 14986067385_deb8c05aa9_b.jpg

That stand is gonna look great once you get it finished. I'm liking the pin striping idea

Ooo yes pin stripes

Btw hi don't think we've talked before but I've seen you around. This is looking to be a great setup and I'm here for the ride.

Damn,is it me or is that tank super tall ?! That's crazy. Regardless the extra height will give you a good amount of space for a nice scape my friend.

Just throw some sps on the top of the scape and you're gooooood ;)

Oh,and look at you getting all fancy with using a Apex on this masterpiece,Psht !!

Angel<3Nanos

That stand is gonna look great once you get it finished. I'm liking the pin striping idea

Thanks man! Im painting today! :D

Ooo yes pin stripesBtw hi don't think we've talked before but I've seen you around. This is looking to be a great setup and I'm here for the ride.

I think we have crossed in threads. But I'm glad you stop by man! The more the merrier. Lol thanks.! ;)

Damn,is it me or is that tank super tall ?! That's crazy. Regardless the extra height will give you a good amount of space for a nice scape my friend. Just throw some sps on the top of the scape and you're gooooood ;) Oh,and look at you getting all fancy with using a Apex on this masterpiece,Psht !!

I think its 4ft tall! Love it! I don't have to bend over to much to view my tank lol

I will try one or two sps tho! ;)

And yes! It's a "super" pico after all :D haha

Oh nice !!! I hate having to bend over to view my tank.. And doing water changes,holy hell.. My back is always hurting afterwards. I was speaking about the tank itself,it looks super tall lmao.

It's going to be a super nice tank man,for sure. I can't see what the stand will look like finished.

Angel<3Nanos
Oh nice !!! I hate having to bend over to view my tank.. And doing water changes,holy hell.. My back is always hurting afterwards. I was speaking about the tank itself,it looks super tall lmao.

It's going to be a super nice tank man,for sure. I can't see what the stand will look like finished.

Oooohh lol I know! It's pretty good size! Happy with it! Better scaping options :D

Yeah...now I can stop updating my status on your thread! Lol...won't be able get the materials for the stand until next week or so.

I'm liking the two dark knots in the door panel on your stand. Hopefully they will still stand out when you have it painted

Angel<3Nanos

Yeah...now I can stop updating my status on your thread! Lol...won't be able get the materials for the stand until next week or so.

I'm liking the two dark knots in the door panel on your stand. Hopefully they will still stand out when you have it painted

Lol hey you can post anything you want here man. It's cool with me ;)

And oh man, there's more knots all around but with black paint, I doubt it :(

Angel<3Nanos

damm place the nano box and snap a photo

it looks good man

Nanobox comes on Saturday! But I will man, can't eait for it get here!!

I'll also snap a better pic tomorrow ;)

Archived