Cultivated Reef

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Ohhhhh snapssssssssssss !!! That thing is sexy as hell man :D !! Looking good,I can't wait to see this thing stocked up !! A MP10 would be niceeee on this thing ;)

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay! Packing peanuts! :D14781132000_5c24e4e22a_b.jpgSo much bubble wrap lol14781202648_de86354110_b.jpgOhmaigawwd!!!14944809966_c5fcea6d97_b.jpgLove the quality if it! It's amazing!14944814276_1979b97868_b.jpgFits perfectly on the stand!!!14944818106_3594f99bf4_b.jpg

Tank is gonna look great on that stand!

Angel<3Nanos

Just finished catching up on your thread. Congratulations on your new family member and the for deciding to stick with the hobby. My kids love looking at the aquarium and my 2 month baby girl could stare at the movement and fish for hours. Very soothing for me as well :) really looking forward to your build and appreciate all the pics you posted. Good luck on both the impending birth of your child and the start of building and creating your new aquarium.

Thank you so much!

We are all excited about the baby. My 4yr old daughter also loves the tanks, but unfortunately I think I'm going to be very tired to even maintain it. School, work, and family will be enough lol. Luckily my wife amd friends encourage me to stay in the hobby. :)

I'll keep posting tons of pictures soon! ;)

Ohhhhh snapssssssssssss !!! That thing is sexy as hell man :D !! Looking good,I can't wait to see this thing stocked up !! A MP10 would be niceeee on this thing ;)

Haha you guys were right! These tanks are really nice!

We'll see on the mp10 tho! It still a maybe. ;)

Congrats! Let the party start!

Wooohooo!! :naughtydance:

Tank is gonna look great on that stand!

Thabks man! I'm really loving it! Can't wait til you get yours! We'll have a lottle club of TruAquas here! :grouphug:

DOOOOO IT BROOO !!! Skip all the little pumps,MP10 that biotch :D !!

We really should start a club,that'd be awesome. There's not that many running around on here though. A lot of planted tank folks use them.

Angel<3Nanos

DOOOOO IT BROOO !!! Skip all the little pumps,MP10 that biotch :D !!

We really should start a club,that'd be awesome. There's not that many running around on here though. A lot of planted tank folks use them.

Haha I really want to! I'll think about it! :)

Hey im down for a club. That way we get to meet others with the same tank. Check out their different mods and if they had drilled them or not! Lets do it!!!

Ok I finally came to the decision of having no fish in the pico.

Any suggestions as to what kind of livestock to have in there?

Was thinkinh some sexy shrimp :)

Tank looks great! If it were mine, I'd have a small Goby or two, a Pom Pom crab, maybe an anemone crab, anemone shrimps (Sexies, white spotted, etc) and a few small snails. Oh and RFAs!

Who wants to start the owners thread ?!!?

And someone is going to have to make me sig idk how :( I'm no good with codes and computers lol.

Angel<3Nanos

Tank looks great! If it were mine, I'd have a small Goby or two, a Pom Pom crab, maybe an anemone crab, anemone shrimps (Sexies, white spotted, etc) and a few small snails. Oh and RFAs!

I soo want a goby but idk. I have heard people having some issues with the amount of bioload in the tank.

But you did give me a good idea!!!

P O M P O M S!!!!

Whag about a group of 5 or 6 pom poms???? :D

Who wants to start the owners thread ?!!?

And someone is going to have to make me sig idk how :( I'm no good with codes and computers lol.

Start it man!

I can do signatures.

I'll I need is to have a logo.

Anyone with photoshop skills????

Angel<3Nanos

Unfortunately I can't volunteer myself for either since I'm only using the forum via mobile at the moment

No problem man. As long as you follow the thread and posts some of your awesome pics ;)

Agreed.

If you're serious,when I get home from work I'll start working on it !!!

Just whomever wants to be on the thread message me some info of equipment and what not and I'll get everything going.

Angel<3Nanos

Agreed.

If you're serious,when I get home from work I'll start working on it !!!

Just whomever wants to be on the thread message me some info of equipment and what not and I'll get everything going.

Awesome man! Can't wait! :D

Not sure how Poms Poms would socially react to each other, especially in such a small tank.

A smaller Goby (Clown, Elacatinus, Trimma, etc) would have around the same bioload as a Shrimp.

Hows about some sexy shrimp? Get a couple/few maxis and put a harem of sexys! Had a couple in a previous tank and were always up to something. Couple just sit there and watch them taking care of their nems.

Angel<3Nanos

Not sure how Poms Poms would socially react to each other, especially in such a small tank.

A smaller Goby (Clown, Elacatinus, Trimma, etc) would have around the same bioload as a Shrimp.

That's true. I currently have a pom pom in my 40g I might out in this tank. I'm still unsure about the goby. If it jumps out im goinh to be really sad. The tank looks amazing topless, Don't want to add a screen lol

Hows about some sexy shrimp? Get a couple/few maxis and put a harem of sexys! Had a couple in a previous tank and were always up to something. Couple just sit there and watch them taking care of their nems.

I might do a couple of sexys. And probably a maxi. Most of my zoas and a hammer are going in the 5.4. Lol hopefully there's room. :)
Angel<3Nanos

I vote for a small goby. Shouldn't be a problem with weekly water changes

TRIMMMMMMA's :D

Yep that's a good idea

I agree !! I'd love to get some for my 7 gallon !!!

A less common trimma would be awesome! Something like a Trimma maiandros attachicon.gifTrimma-maiandros.jpeg

Dang it you gais!!!! Lol

If anyone can link me to a page where I can buy them ill check it out ;)

Archived