Top Shelf Aquatics

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

Angel<3Nanos
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!! That looks sweet man,how many coats did you end up doing ?!
Thanks man!2 coats was enough :)

did you get the nanobox painted to match?
The nanobox I bought is yellow and black, so I decided to paint the stand to match the nanobox :)

Nice! Great color choices!! When I first looked at it, I thought it was a mini-fridge.
Haha thanks man! It kinda does now that I look at it lol
  • Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you going to throw any molding on the edges,add a door handle any of the fancy jazz ? I but the minimalistic/modern look it has now is sexy.

The wood you used is softer right ?

Angel<3Nanos
Are you going to throw any molding on the edges,add a door handle any of the fancy jazz ? I but the minimalistic/modern look it has now is sexy.

The wood you used is softer right ?

It has a small door handle. But thats it. I thought about molding on the edges but I like the way it is :) and im also lazy now haha

And not sure about the wood. It didn't seem to suck the psint on the first coat. It dried really quick too.

Angel<3Nanos
Looks good. Love the racing stripes! The mini tide is gonna look sexy over that stand

Thabks man! Can't wait! Dave said it's coming tomorrow! :D

From bottom to top, ADA 60f, 15g zen, aquatop 14hcc, aquatop 14hca and the 10hcc on the top. I'm starting to think I went a little overboard. My youngest son is calling me a tank hoarder lol

Angel<3Nanos

]

From bottom to top, ADA 60f, 15g zen, aquatop 14hcc, aquatop 14hca and the 10hcc on the top. I'm starting to think I went a little overboard. My youngest son is calling me a tank hoarder lol
Daaaaaaang!!!! Lol

Wanna ship me a tank ? Cool thanks man :D !!! What're your plans for all of them ?!
Same here! Thanks! :D
Angel<3Nanos
Not sure what I'm gonna do other than thin out my over stocked 20 something gallon aio. Enough of my builds on this thread, you can see my current setup here http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/346656-20-gallon-custom-advanced-acrylicnow-with-some-low-quality-pics/'>http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/346656-20-gallon-custom-advanced-acrylicnow-with-some-low-quality-pics/

I want more pics on this build. Let's get water in this baby!

Finally!!!! Lol

In other news! My order from Drs Foster and smith came. Super sexy ac50 and pico !

Also painted the back of tge tank white. Looks super sexy! :D

Nanobox arrives today!!!!

omgomgomg

!!! Let's see that light mounted and the tank wet! Did you go with a gooseneck, arm or hanging kit? Waiting on pics of the white background...

Angel<3Nanos

!!! Let's see that light mounted and the tank wet! Did you go with a gooseneck, arm or hanging kit? Waiting on pics of the white background...

Actually. Dave never asked me. Oh god! Lol it's my first nanobox so I thought they all had a gooseneck. Ugh

Picccccc'cherrrrs !!!

Lol pics probably tomorrow since im going to work and I still haven't received the nanobox. Hopefully it gets here today!

Ahhh man,that sucks...

I actually got my 2nd NBR 11up back today.surprisingly enough. I'm going to get that soldered up tomorrow.

Oh,check out the new frags I got :D

Actually. Dave never asked me. Oh god! Lol it's my first nanobox so I thought they all had a gooseneck. Ugh

Lol pics probably tomorrow since im going to work and I still haven't received the nanobox. Hopefully it gets here today!

Looked back on page 1 and it looks like it's got the gooseneck with it

Angel<3Nanos

Ahhh man,that sucks...

I actually got my 2nd NBR 11up back today.surprisingly enough. I'm going to get that soldered up tomorrow.

Oh,check out the new frags I got :D

Im about to! ;)

Looked back on page 1 and it looks like it's got the gooseneck with it

That's what im hoping. Looks good with gooseneck

Angel<3Nanos

Dude,hopefully when you get home the lights there,I'm trying to see this beast already...

Same here man. I'm dying at work. That's a $300 light that will sit outside til my wife gets home. *sigh* :(

Oh I know,screw that. Hopefully if anyone sneaks a peek they don't know who Dave Fason or NBR is lol. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Angel<3Nanos

Oh I know,screw that. Hopefully if anyone sneaks a peek they don't know who Dave Fason or NBR is lol. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Hopefully man lol

Im texting my brother to check on my doorstep for any packages.

Archived