ReefCleaners.org

5.4gal ( no more)

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time to start a bigger tank so you can put all your favorite gobies and shrimp in without any territorial disputes. I think a 500 gallon aquarium should cover it :) unfortunately you will never win nano tank of the month with that kind of monster aquarium but you would have tons of gobies.

Angel<3Nanos

It's time to start a bigger tank so you can put all your favorite gobies and shrimp in without any territorial disputes. I think a 500 gallon aquarium should cover it :) unfortunately you will never win nano tank of the month with that kind of monster aquarium but you would have tons of gobies.

Lmao. Hey but at least I can swim with the fishies! ;)
Angel<3Nanos

I have a 300g you can have if you want to go slightly smaller lol

Haha let's do it!!

I don't care what the wife says! :owned:

Angel<3Nanos

In other news. Finally updated my apex to Fusion! That thing is amazing! I'm in the process of ordering a netcam for it! :)

Angel<3Nanos

About to build the stand!!!

Pics coming up! :)

Also, the mini tide got delayed so it will be here on Saturday. *sigh*

Angel<3Nanos

Quick question.

Need some help deciding the color of the stand.

I want to go with the color of the nanobox.

So the question is... should the yellow be the outside or the inside of the cabinet?

Helpppppp!!!!!

Inside,I think the outside would be wayyyy too much yellow. Maybe paint the stand black and door some of the outside pieces in yellow..?!

Angel<3Nanos

Inside,I think the outside would be wayyyy too much yellow. Maybe paint the stand black and door some of the outside pieces in yellow..?!

Thats what I was thinking! Thanks for replying so quick! I know I can always count on you reefkid! ;)

Maybe ill do a yellow Batman logo on the door!!!!

What do you think???? Lol

Def with reefkid on that one. Think the yellow would be way too overbearing. I keep the majority black and do some accents in yellow. Hows about some pin-striping? Now that would be hawt!

Hahahaha what can I say,I have fast fingers lol. If there is going to be any door trim,on trimming on the edges of anything,I say maybe yellow. Yeah,you could do that,but I wouldn't go TOO big. Anything too big may almost be tacky. It sounds decent though. Maybe print and make a cut out and do a mockup first ?

Definitely with Fnard in the pin-striping that would be sexy as hell.

Angel<3Nanos
Def with reefkid on that one. Think the yellow would be way too overbearing. I keep the majority black and do some accents in yellow. Hows about some pin-striping? Now that would be hawt!

Hmmm pin striping! I actually took a class in college for auto paint where they showed us how to pin stripe. :D

Sounds like an idea. Ill have to sketch something out!

Angel<3Nanos
Let's get this stand party started!
14797940867_d09c1e5d89_b.jpg

Hahahaha what can I say,I have fast fingers lol. If there is going to be any door trim,on trimming on the edges of anything,I say maybe yellow. Yeah,you could do that,but I wouldn't go TOO big. Anything too big may almost be tacky. It sounds decent though. Maybe print and make a cut out and do a mockup first ?Definitely with Fnard in the pin-striping that would be sexy as hell.
I mighy do some pin stripes then. Here's where I am so far lol. Had to take the daughter out for some chicken nuggets haha14797741860_48384eef46_b.jpg

Mmmmmm,that's going to be sexy as fuhhhhh !!! Hahahaha chicken nugghhhhets !!!

So much room down there for a sump,skimmer,shelves,ato ext ext :)

14797940867_d09c1e5d89_b.jpg

I mighy do some pin stripes then. Here's where I am so far lol. Had to take the daughter out for some chicken nuggets haha

14797741860_48384eef46_b.jpg

OHHH YEAAHHH! Stand is looking good

Archived