Coral Vue Hydros

Sk8n Reefer's Nuvo 16

Sk8n Reefer

Just set up a throw away yahoo email address to set up flickr. You can then add your preferred email address and you don't have to use the yahoo one for anything. That's the way I set mine up.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16620374745_1014d51d3b.jpgThe Bunch by RealReefs, on Flickr

16413140477_d8c7572e7b.jpgPink Lemonade by RealReefs, on Flickr

16620433465_b34fe1b1a6.jpgRed Millepora by RealReefs, on Flickr

16619315491_ae65184f16.jpgBlue Tenius by RealReefs, on Flickr

16619797482_881ac4b8c8.jpgCali Tort by RealReefs, on Flickr

16413145617_e797900b79.jpgStrawberry Shortcake by RealReefs, on Flickr

16620442525_ee8981d188.jpgNorthern Lights Granulosa by RealReefs, on Flickr

16433432260_7334e3890d.jpgOrange Acan Lord by RealReefs, on Flickr

16413142457_febeecd5c1.jpgRed and Yellow Goniopora by RealReefs, on Flickr

Here's all of my pick-ups from Reefstock yesterday! All of them are doing really well, the only one I'm nervous about is the Shortcake but, it appears to only be bleached because I can still see patterns on the coral as well as polyps extending.

Polarcollision

imgur.com is the easiest I've used so far for photo storage. Easy link codes already generated to copy and paste, plus no weird resizing artifacts. I used to use Flickr all the time because of the photography community, but it's kinda died off. I think everyone went to 500px.com

imgur.com is the easiest I've used so far for photo storage. Easy link codes already generated to copy and paste, plus no weird resizing artifacts. I used to use Flickr all the time because of the photography community, but it's kinda died off. I think everyone went to 500px.com

Yeah I second this. Literally takes me seconds to upload a pic from my phone, and get a link to it.

16620374745_1014d51d3b.jpgThe Bunch by RealReefs, on Flickr

16413140477_d8c7572e7b.jpgPink Lemonade by RealReefs, on Flickr

16620433465_b34fe1b1a6.jpgRed Millepora by RealReefs, on Flickr

16619315491_ae65184f16.jpgBlue Tenius by RealReefs, on Flickr

16619797482_881ac4b8c8.jpgCali Tort by RealReefs, on Flickr

16413145617_e797900b79.jpgStrawberry Shortcake by RealReefs, on Flickr

16620442525_ee8981d188.jpgNorthern Lights Granulosa by RealReefs, on Flickr

16433432260_7334e3890d.jpgOrange Acan Lord by RealReefs, on Flickr

16413142457_febeecd5c1.jpgRed and Yellow Goniopora by RealReefs, on Flickr

Here's all of my pick-ups from Reefstock yesterday! All of them are doing really well, the only one I'm nervous about is the Shortcake but, it appears to only be bleached because I can still see patterns on the coral as well as polyps extending.

Very nice! Red can be a challenging - can easily go brownish or tough to capture in a photo. That Cali tort is awesome and I really like that blue tenius is beautiful? overall a great score. Northern lights is a big piece. Aquatic Arts had a really red mille I was watching but he sold them. He kept a colony to grow out so he will have them again. Thanks for posting- what size tank do you have? What lights?

I am back imgur it is?- thank you for the suggestion

Yeah I second this. Literally takes me seconds to upload a pic from my phone, and get a link to it.

Thanks- yes I've gone with imgur!

I am back! Sorry about all the pictures missing- apparently my photo bucket bandwidth for the month got eaten up. I am no where near my capacity on pictures but the bandwidth took a hit. Moving forward I will use imgur which will allow easy viewing of new pics and should help with leaving the bandwidth on my older photo bucket pics . The new photobucket bandwidth for the month won't start till March 7th- then we should be all good on the old photos ? I hope!! I tried to go with Flickr but I use an iPad and the apps were terrible and I couldn't figure out how to add pics- no "img" to copy

Here's a few test with imgur

Purple stylo

2nJCtMO.jpg

Spongnode

73sp1uF.jpg

Bubblegum

4yWPlya.jpg

Very nice! Red can be a challenging - can easily go brownish or tough to capture in a photo. That Cali tort is awesome and I really like that blue tenius is beautiful? overall a great score. Northern lights is a big piece. Aquatic Arts had a really red mille I was watching but he sold them. He kept a colony to grow out so he will have them again. Thanks for posting- what size tank do you have? What lights?

Thanks! Yeah, the red mille is actually red in person with hints of yellows, oranges, and pinks. But, for my tank I have a standard 29 gallon that is lit by a ReefBreeders 120watt Value Fixture. Thats probably the reason the pictures arent 100% accurate due to the LEDs. ?

Thanks! Yeah, the red mille is actually red in person with hints of yellows, oranges, and pinks. But, for my tank I have a standard 29 gallon that is lit by a ReefBreeders 120watt Value Fixture. Thats probably the reason the pictures arent 100% accurate due to the LEDs.

Cool- how do you like that light- is growing sps good?

Ive like it a lot actually. It is a great price and as for growing SPS, it has done very well when my Alk. and Ca. are stable. Other than that its a great light with a good color spectrum and more than enough PAR for any SPS.

Cool- how do you like that light- is growing sps good?

Pictures!!!! Corals are looking good! Especially the purple stylo. Man that's a nice color

Haha! Yes- thanks for pointing me towards imgur.com- I love the purple stylo- it's a steady grower and doesn't really bother anyone?

This is an interesting shot- the base is bleached out from not receiving enough light but two little spots still receiving some have colored up

WJ3N2zL.jpg

1Jch1Q0.jpg

New corals looking happier

fEpL31w.jpg

muJi6gw.jpg

FYI all of you display pics on post #1 have timed out. Want to peruse them!

Ya , I am bumming- apparently my bandwidth for the month got used up by to many views- it will reset for the month but not till the 7th- all of my photo bucket photos are not visible- I am using imgur now so that's why the newer ones are good to go. I'll have a lot goin on this weekend - trading in my big Birdsnest and getting some new pieces. I'll post up some new shots later on Saturdy/ Sunday

Good luck this weekend! Looking forward to new frags :)

I'll have to check out imgur. Sounds like it's easier to use than Flickr, although now that I've got it all figured out I'm not sure why I should change :D

Good luck this weekend! Looking forward to new frags :)

I'll have to check out imgur. Sounds like it's easier to use than Flickr, although now that I've got it all figured out I'm not sure why I should change :D

Ya Flikr stinks on my Iphone...no img link that I can find. I didnt know photobucket had a viewing limit!

Ya Flikr stinks on my Iphone...no img link that I can find. I didnt know photobucket had a viewing limit!

Ya it stinks- I might have to bite the bullet and upgrade for unlimited bandwidth for 30 bucks a yr. I also tried

Flickr on my ipad and could find the img link either so I went with imgur

Gonna be following your thread even more closely now that I've gotten into SPS haha :D

Just got a bunch of monti frags yesterday and excited to see what they turn out to look like.

Are you much of a monti guy other than the spongodes I see a few posts back? Too bad I can't go through your old pics right now b/c of the bandwidth issues.

Archived