Top Shelf Aquatics

When your wife wants her own tank....Nanobox Synergy build...New Pics

Alex B

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This is an awesome tank! So much color. Are you just doing water changes or are you dosing anything? Sorry if you already answered this, I didn't see anything about it when I read through...

This is an awesome tank! So much color. Are you just doing water changes or are you dosing anything? Sorry if you already answered this, I didn't see anything about it when I read through...

Thank you!

I dose a couple ml's of calcium and Alk every day. I've been dosing it manually, but thinking about trying some of those new nano dosers.

WHERE ARE THE LILY PIPES?!

Repeat....where are those beautiful, wonderful. state of the art Lily Pipes that iv'e been waiting patiently to see.

Repeat....where are those beautiful, wonderful. state of the art Lily Pipes that iv'e been waiting patiently to see.

I broke them like 2 weeks after I installed em. They didn't even last 1 cleaning :(

I'm in between upgrading, or sumping this one. I haven't done much to the tank because of that. I think I want to go a little bigger and maybe add some sps. :)

I'm in between upgrading, or sumping this one. I haven't done much to the tank because of that. I think I want to go a little bigger and maybe add some sps. :)

I thought this was your wife's tank. :lol:

Major bummer! :(

It's ok. They were the cheap ebay ones. I would have cried if they were ada or something like that.

I thought this was your wife's tank. :lol:

It is...lol...I give her money when I frag or sell anything out of it. She has picked out just about everything in it. I just want 2 or 3 sps colonies up top! Hopefully she will let me do it :)

Absolutely gorgeous tank!

Thank you!!

I wish my wife would like her own tank LOL. Nice wife tank!

Haha...now I just need to get her to do water changes.

Holy moly. You run a NanoBox light on that tank right? It's the synergy/nanobox set?

Yup! It's the nanobox/synergy tank.

So I think it's upgrade time! I really love this little tank, but I want a sump and need more space. I'm thinking of a 20x20x10 of a 20x20x12

Anyone else got any cool dimensions?

I want the tank to be shallow and sumped. Still looking into a tank builder for this, I don't think anyone has anything like this off the shelf?? My bday is the 17th of this month, so my wifey says she will get me the tank!

Where were you! You were missed.

What's up! I've been super busy. Ive been working some crazy hours between my business and my new 9-5. How's the tank going?

I broke them like 2 weeks after I installed em. They didn't even last 1 cleaning :( I'm in between upgrading, or sumping this one. I haven't done much to the tank because of that. I think I want to go a little bigger and maybe add some sps. :)

Only poking some fun at you. Even without fancy pipes, the tank is beautiful.

Only poking some fun at you. Even without fancy pipes, the tank is beautiful.

Thanks! It did look nice with the lily pipes. They are just so hard to clean and stuff. I'm sure the more expensive pipes are better quality, but at $100 a pop for ADA pipes they would cost more then the tank!

If you need a tank for the sump,let me know. I've got a 10 gallon you can have free of charge. I'm excited to see what this turns in to.

What size is the current tank ?

Talk to PicO...if you go with an 18x18x12, I think you could get away with sticking with the NanoBox Tide. This was my second option that I was considering when I upgraded to the 34. Throw an RW-4 on it and a small sump and it will money.

PicO used to have a "Naked" series tank with those dimensions, but it looks like they took the PicO "Naked" series off the website. I would still call him. Maybe he can still do it for you.

Archived