inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Tea Party Under the Tree - Retired

metrokat

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really hoping I would make some progress reports on the pico today. The krylon held me back.In the meantime I've been researching fish. I'm not entirely sure I want to keep a fish. I've got nothing in the tank and 3 snails. They created a lot of poop. And the detritus that comes from thin air is astounding. There is no sand currently in the tank.

So without feeding the tank like I'm famous for (except Nualgi and phyto), there is a lot of crap. Adding a fish, well that might be too much

Dubias are smaller. I should know. I sent them to Piggy for Christmas.

And yet your upset when thinks of you and cockroaches...
And yet your upset when thinks of you and cockroaches...

I used them as packing material in her Christmas gift :)

I fine fusion at ace hardware here. Lots of poop because you can see it without sand. That is why I hate bare bottom tanks. Pain to keep looking clean.

I started this tank 4 weeks ago. Last week I noticed coralline on the glass. My tanks have always had the super fast expressway to purple.

I fine fusion at ace hardware here. Lots of poop because you can see it without sand. That is why I hate bare bottom tanks. Pain to keep looking clean.

:wub: are you applying?

I would, but I am not sure I am cut out for reef monogamy, and you deserve better than that.

Besides, what would Gena say? omgomgomg

Chew_Magna

Why not me? I'm just your regular, everyday normal guy.

(NSFW)

Haha I almost posted "Too Fast" with the Nathan Barnatt one.

Archived