SaltCritters.com

My Rockin' Flower Garden!

FlowerMama

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that's fantastic news! Congratulations, and I'm so glad for the relief from the dark cloud that's been hanging over you.

Storming, black, ugly swirl, tumultuous cloud! Feels more like the cloud at the end of the rainbow.

Did not read about work but that is great news! always good to know you have a paycheck coming......

As for property that is sweet! I wish I had land....not one for neighbors....

I'm pretty much sure I'm just posting everything everywhere about my move down the line so I'll just stick the update here. I signed the preloan papers today at the mortgage company so they're sending all that to the lending company. This will take 3 wks, as will the perc test that is needed on the property. The other 4 properties up there have passed so no reason for this one not to. Then they can order my house.

The biggest news is that the manager called me today. The upper upper management reconsidered and I have a job again, IT WILL NOT BE OUTSOURCED!!!! Hallelujah! I can't tell you how scared I've been since the closing date was 12/15 and I was only to have a job til 11/30. I'm still trying to recover. I'm off all next week so I'm sure by then I'll be emotionally recovered. But they couldn't say anything til they got paperwork from upper upper management. So the main support will still be in in the Philippines, but not the level 2 escalated support team. I still have to keep my mouth shut as not everyone on my team will be "saved" as I call it. but..... omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg I was so :scarry: and :tears: and of course :rant: . Such a weigh has been lifted I can't tell you.

:happydance:

Now you can really enjoy the new home and the future plans without that heavy weight of a job hanging over your head. SOOOOOO happy for you Annette!!!!

Did not read about work but that is great news! always good to know you have a paycheck coming......

As for property that is sweet! I wish I had land....not one for neighbors....

And I already know someone because my newest friend at work who sits across from me at work, lives kiddie corner from where I'm building. We'll live on same road, she's just in the culdesac and I'm not.

Oh that is fantastic news! Congratulations! Sounds like a long soak in a hot bubble bath and a glass of wine is called for!

Wish I had a hot tub or a tub in the bathroom w/ jets but at least the tub I will have will be a 60" oval which is larger than what I have now. Down the line I will get a hot tub. It's on my bucket list. And I'll have another spot for a fire pit. So I won't have a back deck but all I need is a cement slab to hold a hot tub down the line.

:happydance:

Now you can really enjoy the new home and the future plans without that heavy weight of a job hanging over your head. SOOOOOO happy for you Annette!!!!

I know, the fear and uncertainty was just looming over my head. It was awful. I did go to Lowes to price ceiling fans. They had a nice espresso colored 52" blade one w/ nickel finish on sale for Labor Day for 59.95 but the were out. The modular home company will install the brackets so I just need to bring the fans and they'll put them up for me which is handy. It'll be nickel finish over there so it'll work out perfect. I just have to keep paying weekly attention to what's on sale. Now this week I'm off so I can keep organizing some things daily and only focus on house and that's it. Good God I am so relieved.

And I already know someone because my newest friend at work who sits across from me at work, lives kiddie corner from where I'm building. We'll live on same road, she's just in the culdesac and I'm not.

Wish I had a hot tub or a tub in the bathroom w/ jets but at least the tub I will have will be a 60" oval which is larger than what I have now. Down the line I will get a hot tub. It's on my bucket list. And I'll have another spot for a fire pit. So I won't have a back deck but all I need is a cement slab to hold a hot tub down the line.

I rented a house once that had a huge fancy bathtub in the master bathroom. However, it held like 80some gallons and the house only had a 40 gallon hot water tank. So there was never enough hot water to fill the tub... Sometimes people don't think things through!

I hope you will have enough hot water for your tub!!

I can't remember what size but I'm pretty sure it was more than a 40. That would suck though!

Only one Lowes? We must have 6 that are all within an hour of each other. Also at least 6 Home Depots also.

There's a Lowes in the next town over where my mother lives so I may check them out before I head to her house today. It is the Lowes I'll end up going to. They also have Home Depot too out here but I like Lowes better. Thanks for the reminder though. I'll have to check.

Ok was just pokin fun ;)

Actually looking forward to the Southern 500. Looks like a lot of teams are doing throwback paint schemes.

Yeah not really into favorites and actually can not stand Biffle even though he comes from the same town as me. Also know a lot of people who raced with him as he was coming up through the ranks.

Thanks. I was just too busy and lazy to check. Had so much going on in my head with job changes, moving, etc. Too much. It was making my headspin.

So I'm thinking of this rug due to the colors on my couch. I want to brighten it up as I'll have dark floors.

http://esalerugs.com/yellow-9x12-trellis-area-rug-33118821

Under the travern style kitchen table I want to do something like this. Just want to keep the similar colors in the family between everything in the living/dining.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_376877-817-248722_1z11oio__?productId=3655212&pl=1

Anybody know where else on line you can go for cheap rugs with free shipping?

I didn't see anything on IKEA in the yellow I wanted. I'll check overstock too. Just getting ideas. Not gonna buy yet. I did find out though that I still get the bonus of $1500 for staying til the 11/30 like they told me originally so that is moving money too.

I think this one would be too busy...

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Safavieh-Lyndhurst-Collection-Traditional-Multicolor-Ivory-Rug-9-x-12/5300602/product.html?refccid=TIR4ZP45FFJIHT2JUUU5QRI2P4&searchidx=382

Ollie's, if there's one near you, tend to have nice priced rather large rugs.

Can get some rather massive rugs in the sub $70 range here.

Online ... Walmart? I don't know if a lot of companies that ship rugs without high shipping due to the rather oversized nature of rugs when they're shipped.

esalerugs has free shipping. That yellow rug is really growing on me. And my brother's girl just came back from Morocco and it reminds me of that. And free shipping back if it doesn't work out. I never heard of Ollies.

There's a place called World of Clothing in Hendersonville that has tons of rugs. I'll have to check there too. My mother bought 2 rugs from there a couple yrs ago- walls and walls of hanging rugs and stacked on the floors.

Congrats on the job! What a huge relief! Your company did the right thing.

Corporate is removed from the goings on of our division that to lose us would be the biggest mistake. We're the glue that does so much for other depts, I am happy. :P Now have to go start laundry and organize here some more.

Archived