natalia_la_loca

Order placed:

Utter chaos

LC petroglyphs

Pink rainbows

X-mens

Ghostbusters

Shiznits

No more candy stores for a while...too many sweets will spoil my bank account :bling:

Let's get this tank filled up with some zoa goodness!!! :D

Zoa domination army...

i think he just cleared you out

Order placed:

Utter chaos

LC petroglyphs

Pink rainbows

X-mens

Ghostbusters

Shiznits

No more candy stores for a while...too many sweets will spoil my bank account :bling:

omg you crazy crazy man. if only i had $$$ like that

Legendary Corals

Order placed:

Utter chaos

LC petroglyphs

Pink rainbows

X-mens

Ghostbusters

Shiznits

I'll get a photo of all your candies for you by tonight! :D

Nanofreak79
Order placed:

Utter chaos

LC petroglyphs

Pink rainbows

X-mens

Ghostbusters

Shiznits

Nice choices, and very cool zoa/paly tank. Can't wait to see more!

Don't sweat it ice, I met a dude named Natalia once. He wasn't a dude for long after that. Funny guy/broad.

No relation.

Don't sweat it ice, I met a dude named Natalia once. He wasn't a dude for long after that. Funny guy/broad.

No relation.

that moment you notice natalia is a name and was in her screen name...

yea i just now had that moment Facepalm.gif

natalia_la_loca

lol...

ANYWAY, so the fire & ice colony is really truly coming back, yay.

But the hydroids are coming back too. Peroxide burn didn't work. Next weapon: superglue.

I can't get a pic of the hydroids, they're too small. They're like 1/16" tall. They look like little tiny brown palm trees. They look quite a bit like these, from http://www.chucksaddiction.com/hitchodds.html:

post-83370-0-90225200-1394155934_thumb.jpg

They're not aiptasia. They don't seem to get any bigger than 1/16", they're all the same size...but if they can survive a direct hit with 18% peroxide, then houston we have a problem...

natalia_la_loca
....no it was a joke. was going to say battery acid.

Well, that would be one way to do it...

Well, that would be one way to do it...

like i said the problem would be solved. along with the rock and whatever was on it lol

natalia_la_loca
like i said the problem would be solved. along with the rock and whatever was on it lol

That's what I'll be doing if the superglue doesn't work...

That's what I'll be doing if the superglue doesn't work...

off topic but can you still see my LC link?

and no dont acid it. there is a few ways around this other than that lol

natalia_la_loca

off topic but can you still see my LC link?

and no dont acid it. there is a few ways around this other than that lol

yes, I see it

Don't worry...vinegar is my favorite household cleaner but I'm not gonna throw it on my zoas :rolleyes: of course I am willing to slather them with superglue...the irony

I'm all ears if you know of other ways to deal with this. I just glued them. Made me feel terrible to do that, but me and hydroids, we just don't get along...

I know it's not good to get glue on the polyps themselves, but the hydroids were right at the bases...we'll see if they pull through...poor babies :(

fingers crossed

post-83370-0-13704800-1394162922_thumb.jpg

well funny story time!

so after a 3 polyp of armor of god fell of the plug i had to glue it back on. so i went to do so. during the process i place the glue on the plug then went to place the AOG on the plug and dropped it. after a bunch of boohaa i got it on the plug to notice my fingers has some frag glue on them. and then i look at the frag and was like ####. i glued them shut. 1-2 weeks later they opened some how and look great. my point is glue most likely will not hurt them.

natalia_la_loca

Preview :wub:

clockwise from left: ghostbusters, shiznits, petroglyphs, pink rainbows, x-mens, utter chaos

post-83370-0-21194700-1394204003_thumb.jpg

Weather permitting, they arrive next week...

natalia_la_loca

Fire & ice are recovering nicely from gluemageddon. I only see one or two more hydroids and am pretty confident I can glue them to oblivion.

A new rasta polyp opened over the weekend, and two more are coming...they are growing FAST!!!! Love my rastas!!!!

Archived