Pod Your Reef

Natalia's Nuvo 8 Zoa Garden...RETIRED!

natalia_la_loca

natalia_la_loca

Both the utters and the petroglyphs have new baby polyps open after being in my tank less than 2 weeks :)

utters, with baby...the usual apologies for awful pics

13501231715_61ea34c33e_h.jpg

here are the petros...and in the background are the ultra rastas I just got from claudia :) pic does not do justice, they are IN-F*&%ING-CREDIBLE...they make regular rastas look like a day old turd...

13501568084_695026fa70_h.jpg

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79
:D

https://flic.kr/p/msSup3'>13431215384_5815b26dd4.jpg

I'm getting a little better at taking pics with my phone. That's one good thing about the stock lights on this nuvo (in addition to they really do grow the Zs and Ps!!!)...there's enough white light that it's not that hard to get a decent photo.

Where you getting the frags from.

natalia_la_loca

Sweet. I'm gonna try and get some stuff from her. She seems to be quite the coral slanger.

You should :) Fantastic pieces, very professionally packaged and shipped.

Paandemonium

I'm soooo glad you liked the ultra Rastas :D and now you're one more person that knows there is a bigggg difference lol

(Also the fact that you liked my packaging makes me melt a little, my packaging has gotten a lot better and I always try to improve on it :wub:)

natalia_la_loca

I'm soooo glad you liked the ultra Rastas :D and now you're one more person that knows there is a bigggg difference lol

(Also the fact that you liked my packaging makes me melt a little, my packaging has gotten a lot better and I always try to improve on it :wub:)

Omg yes, you've made a believer out of me :) packaging was done like a total pro. Really nicely done.

Paandemonium

Omg yes, you've made a believer out of me :) packaging was done like a total pro. Really nicely done.

Buahahaha yes >:D

Good cause I had my little sister come over and punch holes in Jell-O shot cups for about 3 hours LOL

natalia_la_loca

Buahahaha yes >:D

Good cause I had my little sister come over and punch holes in Jell-O shot cups for about 3 hours LOL

I was totally looking at that hole punch work thinking, dayum, bet that took a long time :D

Paandemonium

I was totally looking at that hole punch work thinking, dayum, bet that took a long time :D

Took her to Starbucks as payment so no child work laws were broken haha

natalia_la_loca

oioioioioioioi...MOAR FOTOS

Ultra rastas with ring of fire

13673896564_37099ab5b4_b.jpg

Ring of fire with ultra rastas

13673638623_6fdaf3818e_b.jpg

Super saiyans

13673934664_de633c64df_b.jpg

Petroglyphs...baby is coloring up

13673919774_7610fa2d33_b.jpg

Utters...baby gettin bigger

13673846213_536a8723a6_b.jpg

Fire & ice, with melons and vice zoas in foreground

13673904474_f4d8604b42_b.jpg

Rastas with ring of fire

13673912164_487e03cb63_b.jpg

Our sexy kitteh

13674288093_b8b7616e1f_b.jpg

and Opie the Shrimp

13674280353_0410968358_b.jpg

natalia_la_loca

OK, the new thread title says it all. What new zoas or palys do you think I should add to really make this tank pop?

FTS is on first page of thread, and I've posted lots of pics of the Zs and Ps I have already.

natalia_la_loca

Your utter chaos look nice. You need some electric oompa loompas

thanks rafa :) Wow, I hadn't heard of those before! They look super awesome, but holy crap, $120pp at Exoticfrags.us :bling:

natalia_la_loca

Probably should get some eagle eyes and some radioactive dragon eyes just because they're so cheap and so beautiful...

BTW last night I spotted another hydroid on my fire ice colony...out came the superglue and away went the hydroid.

Those ultra rastas look sweet! From Claya?

I didn't see any nuclear green palys on the first page!!!!! You HAVE to have some of those. They look really nice next to purple deaths and AOGs.

Nanofreak79
thanks rafa :) Wow, I hadn't heard of those before! They look super awesome, but holy crap, $120pp at Exoticfrags.us :bling:
PZ has em for $60 per polyp. That's where I got mine.

A grouping of capt. Americas, nuke greens and purple deaths would be pretty sweet. Won't break the bank either.

natalia_la_loca

Those ultra rastas look sweet! From Claya?

I didn't see any nuclear green palys on the first page!!!!! You HAVE to have some of those. They look really nice next to purple deaths and AOGs.

yes they're from Claya and they are doing GREAT GREAT GREAT :wub:

nope, I don't have any nuke greens. Or any purple deaths or AOGs for that matter. Decisions decisions...oh I'll just get them all...

Nanofreak79

nope, I don't have any nuke greens. Or any purple deaths or AOGs for that matter. Decisions decisions...oh I'll just get them all...

I like your style. Buy now, remorse later......

You definitely need them :D.
natalia_la_loca

I like your style. Buy now, remorse later......

Some people buy the latest fashions...I get my clothes at the second hand store and spend my extra $$ on coral :) No remorse allowed!

You definitely need them :D.

haha, you should talk to my partner for me, she tends to dispute my "need" for more coral :lol:

Some people buy the latest fashions...I get my clothes at the second hand store and spend my extra $$ on coral :) No remorse allowed!

haha, you should talk to my partner for me, she tends to dispute my "need" for more coral :lol:

My husband does the same thing :lol:. Lucky for him I'm not in coral buying mode right now :D.

Archived