Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Just ordered this LED light

05XRunner

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they said they are going to delivery it tomorrow. we shall see. I have never had anything but bad dealings with anything from fedex

they said they are going to delivery it tomorrow. we shall see. I have never had anything but bad dealings with anything from fedex

fedex has been the most reliable of couriers for me.. kinda screwy that they didn't just leave it on the porch.

You can actually fill out a form that you can print off from fedex.com that allows them to leave the package without your signature. There's also some kind of thing you can do to change where it gets delivered.

Fedex was horrible here. They would deliver to my work at like 5:30 after we were closed. Told me after the scond attepmt the driver could not find the address and where it was located at. They tried three more times and finally told me the driver could not locate your office. I told them its on a state highway and 2 miles from the instate and.....HE JUST DROPPED OFF CONTACTS to me two weeks ago. They finally made a special delivery for it. The driver came in and I joked that he needs to buy a GPS to find our place. He had a strange look on his face and I told him when I called Fedex they told me you could not find the building. He was pissed. He told me they have a set delivery schedule and he told them after the second attempt that we are only open till 5 and unless it was closer to the top of the list, he knew he would never get here by 5. Took 9 days after the first attempt to get here.

LOL noob...I have probably been doing this longer then you and have way more equipment over the years to know whats worth it or not. I think you need to look at fact I dont have a avatar as me being a noob. please go back to your little corner where you think your soap box matters to others who want to try and listen to you.

Let me start by saying I've been reading a good bit longer than I've been a member.

Fark's posts are obnoxious at best, rarely is there any useful, constructive, or even interesting information included in them....

And then there's the post whining about S&H charges on an order where he "missed" the shipping page that clearly stated such charge. Ignore the drivel.

Interesting, at that price point if they are decent at all that is a great deal.

I have learned not to knock Chinese stuff. Sure it can be a crap shoot but if you are looking at 1\4 the price then it can def be worth the risk. Pretty much everything we buy is made there anyway. Detailed review pls. I'm an Amazon whore myself.

Let me start by saying I've been reading a good bit longer than I've been a member. Fark's posts are obnoxious at best, rarely is there any useful, constructive, or even interesting information included in them.... And then there's the post whining about S&H charges on an order where he "missed" the shipping page that clearly stated such charge. Ignore the drivel.

that's not fair. Fark has been here a long time, and he certainly is helpful in many threads. quit trolling.

that's not fair. Fark has been here a long time, and he certainly is helpful in many threads. quit trolling.

i'd say it's about 50/50

been lurking this thread to see how the lights turn out :)

i'd say it's about 50/50

been lurking this thread to see how the lights turn out :)

Generous estimate.

I'm curious about them too. I'll be starting a 40b build and have yet to decide lighting. I'm leaning towards just getting another ai nano (used) as it will allow me to continue using the one I have. But a nice cheaper alternative would be cool.

I got the light. I made a quick unboxing video and going to make a video once I have it hung over the tank then post them.

initial thought the light is built pretty well. came packaged very well. The fans are quiet sound no different then a PC in the room. The spread is good just holding it over the tank by hand it lights up the whole 40B pretty well. now with the color. it makes a decent color but it wont get super blue in color I guess cause that red and green led are on the blue ch. So if someone likes a real blue tank it wont get that. it wont get as blue as my old Kessil 15k color was. but the color isnt bad id say you can make a nice 12k look. The shimmer is the big thing. Now its not as amazing of shimmer as the Kessil but its not as crazy rapid like alot of the multiLED setups so i will say its a nice in between look and is still pleasing to the eye. After I get it hung and make the video of it over the tank everyone can then see how it looks. I will say for the price I paid I am pleased with it. I guess also my tank is a little cloudy from putting in my WP25 yesterday it pulled up all the dust from the new sand so I will also make a video after the tank has fully cleared as well

Archived