ReefCleaners.org

Just ordered this LED light

05XRunner

Has anyone put some coral under these lights? If so, what types and how are they doing? Very interested in trying these lights out.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
defective_weeble

Has anyone put some coral under these lights? If so, what types and how are they doing? Very interested in trying these lights out.

Yep. I'm growing SPS and softies really well, with great colors. I have a branching hammer that is growing 2 new branches, GSP, candy cane, frogspawn and duncans. All are doing really well and exhibiting great color.

Nanofreak79

Yep. I'm growing SPS and softies really well, with great colors. I have a branching hammer that is growing 2 new branches, GSP, candy cane, frogspawn and duncans. All are doing really well and exhibiting great color.

Pictures? Just curious on color rendition when over corals!

defective_weeble

Pictures? Just curious on color rendition when over corals!

Give me a couple of hours. I just got done screwing up and blowing crap all over the tank so everybody's pretty angry right now. Will get some pics up once they're open again.

defective_weeble

Pardon the angry corals. I won't even show my duncan because it's still closed up tight :P The water's still murky too. Oh, and diatoms for extra credit!

Archived