Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ninja's Fluval Spec V ~ Bye ~

ninjamyst

I actually have a lot on the bottom already that I need to razor off too. Should I glue it all to the back glass? Or leave the back glass clear? I kind of like it clear right now...

New FTS:

25364760744_c5947ef87c_z.jpg

25368722293_edfbec5d4a_z.jpg

Need to razor off all the GSP growing on the side and front and glue to the back.

new page =)

• Like 5

It's kinda like, once the wonderment is gone of watching it move on it's own upwards on glass, you're like,..ok, and then all you have to do is commit to a lone rock of gsp and that's all ya need.

• Like 1

This tank still makes me want to get a Spec V, even with the new Evo series finally starting to come out... On the other hand, I have like six different ideas that could easily work with a Spec V >.>;;;;

• Like 1

This tank still makes me want to get a Spec V, even with the new Evo series finally starting to come out... On the other hand, I have like six different ideas that could easily work with a Spec V >.>;;;;

What's the diff between evo 5 and spec v??? They look identical last time I checked.

• Like 2

What's the diff between evo 5 and spec v??? They look identical last time I checked.

Good point. I think the difference is this time it's black. That's about all I've managed to surmise so far, although I haven't looking into if there are any size differences.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still alive!

26581257981_9d37730177_c.jpg

Sweet! I'm so glad to see this tank making a comeback. I love the little clown in the FTS, the tank looks fantastic as usual :)
  • Like 1

Sweet! I'm so glad to see this tank making a comeback. I love the little clown in the FTS, the tank looks fantastic as usual :)

Oh nice! I didn't realize you still had this tank. Glad to see you kept a nano going too!

I honestly kept this tank only for the clown. She's mean and evil but I had her for almost 3 years now and can't part with her. Can't put her in the big tank either cuz she will kill the other two clowns. But it's not so bad since this tank is super easy for maintenance. Although since adding the clown, I am fighting a small algae problem. She's a pig.

What camera do you shoot with?! Pictures are so damn clean !!!! How's the tank holding up???

Still rocking the Nikon D7000. The tank is doing good.

• Like 1

I honestly kept this tank only for the clown. She's mean and evil but I had her for almost 3 years now and can't part with her. Can't put her in the big tank either cuz she will kill the other two clowns. But it's not so bad since this tank is super easy for maintenance. Although since adding the clown, I am fighting a small algae problem. She's a pig.

Haha so it's the clownfish holding pen then huh

• Like 1