Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

GtTap 75 (Keeping It Reef)

GtTap

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have dosing question in what order should i dose eg. Cal, Mg, Alk. Give me the inside scoop because my tank eating that stuff up like candy need to know the right order so i dont crash my tank dosing wrong.

Mag would always be first if needed, then I would do Alk and Calcium. Make sure you test the same time every day, no exceptions, and make sure you test before dosing anything because each one can effect the balance of the others. :)

Mag would always be first if needed, then I would do Alk and Calcium. Make sure you test the same time every day, no exceptions, and make sure you test before dosing anything because each one can effect the balance of the others. :)

Ok so test mag dose if needed then test alk dose if needed and so on?

Well, I let 2 part do the work. I test alk, then if I need to add say 1 cap I do and also add a cap of calcium 5 or 10 minutes later. I usually add some Mag once a week and check from time to time to make sure it's high enough.

In my big tank I'm dosing 70ml of Alk daily, so far, so I also set up 70 ml calcium (using 2 part) which doses 10 minutes after the Alk.

Well, I let 2 part do the work. I test alk, then if I need to add say 1 cap I do and also add a cap of calcium 5 or 10 minutes later. I usually add some Mag once a week and check from time to time to make sure it's high enough.

In my big tank I'm dosing 70ml of Alk daily, so far, so I also set up 70 ml calcium (using 2 part) which doses 10 minutes after the Alk.

Cool. i got the jebao doser coming in so ill get all this figured out.

• 2 weeks later...

I really need help getting my Diy LED to work with my VDM not getting any light. Someone with knowledge please help me out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice. I've ordered from them a couple of times and picked up some frags at a local frag swap from one of their traveling teams.

Nice. I've ordered from them a couple of times and picked up some frags at a local frag swap from one of their traveling teams.

I like them so far my dealings with them has went well. I really need to figure out my dslr camera so i can take better pics added alot of new corals. Found out my salinity was between 1.022 and 1.023 and im having ph problems cant keep it above 7.8 and im scared to do something crazy.

I like them so far my dealings with them has went well. I really need to figure out my dslr camera so i can take better pics added alot of new corals. Found out my salinity was between 1.022 and 1.023 and im having ph problems cant keep it above 7.8 and im scared to do something crazy.

Where is the PH staying? If it's around 7.8 and not dropping then don't worry about it. If you're testing using an API kit then don't worry about it.

Where is the PH staying? If it's around 7.8 and not dropping then don't worry about it. If you're testing using an API kit then don't worry about it.

its 7.69 right now and i tested with 3 things. API, seachem, and apex ph probe.

I had to run my skimmer intake to an outside window to fix mine, plus kalk in the topoff.

Im taking some water over to the place i linked earlier to get tested and see what parameters are at.

Archived