Coral Vue Hydros

GtTap 75 (Keeping It Reef)

GtTap

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tried kalk, but i feel i was evaporating too much and was worried about over dosing it. i never felt sure how much was going in.

I test every week to make sure.

Im confused on what birds of paradise birdsnest look like, ive been told they have pointy tips but when i google it i see pics without pointy tips. Someone clear this up please.

http://uniquecorals.com/coral/ora/seriatopora-sp-ora-bird-of-paradise-approx-2-5-stock-frag.html

That pic is accurate, though you'll never see those nice colors unless looking down from the top. :) On my 150 thread, the recent top down pic of the big red cap monti there is a BOP below it, getting shaded and half dead because of it. I do not like BOP, it never looks that good from the front and worse, the happier it is the worse it looks. :)

R4gr9u.jpg

At the bottom of this pic. On the bottom right you can see a Ponape birdsnest. Now that's a pretty bird, try to get one of those.

That pic is accurate, though you'll never see those nice colors unless looking down from the top. :) On my 150 thread, the recent top down pic of the big red cap monti there is a BOP below it, getting shaded and half dead because of it. I do not like BOP, it never looks that good from the front and worse, the happier it is the worse it looks. :)

R4gr9u.jpg

At the bottom of this pic. On the bottom right you can see a Ponape birdsnest. Not that's a pretty bird, try to get one of those.

I believe the BN i have is a BOP it looks like the pic i linked.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking BOP. Mine is like green and tan mostly.

Thanks i messed mine up when i first got it by bleaching it, now its doing well with great color and polyp extension.

thats a nice sized clam, what is it about 2.5-3". I saw some i liked the price of, but i think they were about an inch max from the look of the background. your tanks looking good!

Yea its about that size im loving it cant believe i waited so long to get one.

thats a nice sized clam, what is it about 2.5-3". I saw some i liked the price of, but i think they were about an inch max from the look of the background. your tanks looking good!

Going to be closing on my first home tomorrow cant wait. Glad this tank move wont be anything like my last the house is 1 minute away from where i am now lol.

NorthGaHillbilly

Officially a home owner.

Congratulations man! Clam should be fine under t5, just be aware of the intensity of each of your bulbs.

Archived