GtTap 75 (Keeping It Reef)

GtTap

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
HarryPotter

Wow amazing aquascape! Its going to be INCREDIBLE when the corals grow out a bit!

What was in the red solo cup on April 5th? I guessed a Nem or LPS, but don't see it :(

Wow amazing aquascape! Its going to be INCREDIBLE when the corals grow out a bit!

What was in the red solo cup on April 5th? I guessed a Nem or LPS, but don't see it :(

It was a huge mushroom that kept floating around my tank.

HarryPotter

It was a huge mushroom that kept floating around my tank.

Ohhhh makes sense!!

I used some cheap screening (from the window) to hold a loose shroom on a rock, it worked really well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the rock with zipties holding them together taken apart, had to shift the around just a little on the right to make it all fit and look decent. Other than that tank doing well thing are coloring up nicely and growing too.

20150526_143352.jpg

I finally got last piece of ziptied rock fixed to avoid and future disasters. Still trying to figure out coral placement and where i want to put things sps are where i want them only lps and softies are my concern right now any input would be nice if you like. Ill get a pic with the whits on later.

20150530_223948.jpg

The tank looks GREAT!!!!

Thank you. Its coming along good a few bumps here and there but good for the most part.

I really like the scape and how it flows around and down.

Thanks Mark. I really like that look too should look nice once i get coral stock up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its been some time now and things took a dip in the 75 but im working on fixing that. Went back to the island scape they are my favorite.

20150730_195304.jpg

Added 2 t5 i had sitting around from my 20 long to the 75 and here is what i got. I plan on adding 2 48" T5 in the future.

20150802_143728.jpg

Archived