Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

VABumpkin's ADA Mini-M

VABumpkin

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wires weren't long enough Dave. :( Light is about two feet off the water line but I may lower it in the future. It makes for easier viewing and access this way. I have a pic of the light and the tank but it's been a pain to edit. Someone with PS Lightroom may want to help as I have limited power with PS Elements.

Impressive bumpkin. Most impressive. When do you get that St.Thomas that was posted on the last page? Sexy, sexy piece.

As soon as I get the tank cycled and ready there will be lots of goodies coming my way. hehe

As soon as I get the tank cycled and ready there will be lots of goodies coming my way. hehe

I'll never understand why you won't drill it, but I like where this is going. Acro dominated I presume?

I'm sure you'll love what I'm picking out. Some previews of the type of things I'm planning:

d559-33-500x500.jpg

d553-38-500x500.jpg

aussie-pink-robin-acro-60-per-frag-500x5

I'm an LPS man, but you have to give it up to the sticks in times like these. I do love what you're picking out. Are those coming from a Zeo'd system? They look pastel, in a pleasant way.

Hmm, I don't think so. I imagine they won't look quite as stunning in my tank, but who knows?

Hell, I'm sure they'll be fine. That's the tricky thing about SPS, you never really know what you're going to get coloration wise until you've had them for 6 months.

Archived