Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

VABumpkin's ADA Mini-M

VABumpkin

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More like the terrorists of the sea, I swear they keep trying to murder my snails (EVEN THOUGH THERE'S SHELLS AND FOOD RIGT IN GOD DAMN FRONT OF THEM!)

I still think their the kittens of the sea, their cute, and heart less killers. Just like land kittens :) . Besides i don't care if they kill snails but they touch one coral and there going bye bye.

I still think their the kittens of the sea, their cute, and heart less killers. Just like land kittens :) . Besides i don't care if they kill snails but they touch one coral and there going bye bye.

HA!

I guess both my cats like to kill, rodents, birds, lizards, my dogs, my plants, my fish, who's next?

they usually kill the idiot snails that don't right themselves, so they're just sitting there like little derps and then the mobster kitten hermits come over and take care of them for me.

well idk cause on Stevie's website it shows a Neotherm in the AC50 Basket but the top is sticking out of water. In the manual it also showed the correct placement with the top out of water. But on reviews and pictures people have it fully submerged...

But then I'd have to drill dat shiz... imma just stick with the fugly filter lol Eventually you won't see it behind all my beautiful acros and such.

Picture is a little grainy but tada! Stainless look with silver/chrome accents.

10138271234_119833cf85_b.jpg

-Dave

Dave - you make THE most awesome lights !!!!!

Archived