SaltCritters.com

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh snap!! That new snowflake looks sick!! :) Have any more pictures of that snowflake?

Lolol you watch naruto? It's a great anime show, they just found out tobi was actually obito ahah, not madara.

Haha. I am like 10 episodes behind so thanks for the spoil =P. Here's his other side. It doesn't have any "buckshot" this side.

11506679504_4c30580f5d_c.jpg

omgomgomg

You take amazing photos!!!!!! I :wub: that clown!!!!!! :D

Thanks! I love him too. He's still as crazy as last night. He just bounces from wall to wall. CRAZY!

I like your selection of fish. Give the tank some spunk!

It's such a big contrast to the shy firefish I previously had. The clownfish is always out and the damsel is out alot too. I notice some aggression between them already though.

Love the new clown, fantastic patterns, even if it isn't A grade. My LFS had a pair of A grade Picasso clown, I almost died when I saw the $400 price tag, a boy can dream. The tank is looking great, fantastic photos as always :).

More pictures because Mr. Salty got me again with another ridiculous sale. I used it as an excuse to restock my rics. I did end up loosing my yellow ric and I am very sad =(. I haven't seen a yellow one in a looong time. But now I got some nice ultra green, rainbow, and Tiffany blue ones =P.

Tiffany blue

11591403965_fc16f4acaa_c.jpg

Rainbow

11591721884_743abe6798_c.jpg

Ultra green (maybe bleached?)

11591398365_26ac9d9c26_c.jpg

Blue / green

11591607553_b05b79fba0_c.jpg

Fire and Ice / Green Lanterns

11592185526_185547af6b_b.jpg

My little rock anemone =). It looks soo much brighter and pink in real life. I think the white almost translucent center is throwing my camera off.

11591388615_6c68626def_b.jpg

Rock anemone tentacles. Sorry it's a little blurry. My friend stole my tripod and I had to monopod this. PITB.

11591711934_29be835100_c.jpg

Neon green GSP from MyReefToYours last month (i had to tone down the green so it doesn't look fake but it's really really green)

11591713414_670e4918b6_c.jpg

And Naruto to wrap things up

11591596513_f62e12f834_c.jpg

Just letting you know, that rock anemone is so bleached out. On the other hand, that naruto is awesome as usual.

That thought crossed my mind too. I hope we are both wrong =P. It is on the sandbed now on a LR ruble. Hopefully it will color back up or maybe it's just the way it is.

Your tank is fantastic! One of my favorites for sure.

Can't wait to see yours all set up. Get it wet already!

Well, it may color back up but it certainly is super duper bleached out Did you buy it like that? If you did, you were suppose to get a hefty discount on it.

Suppose to look close to this.

rockanemone-1.jpg

Well, it may color back up but it certainly is super duper bleached out Did you buy it like that? If you did, you were suppose to get a hefty discount on it.

You never know. I have seen rock anemones that are translucent white at my LFS, and it looked super healthy. We will see in a couple of weeks =). It is sitting like a king right now in its new throne.

Lol there are white rock anemones, but yours isn't that kind. You can see the red/pink tentacles that are just bleached out. Anyways did your lfs ever get back to you on the master scoly price?

I put mine behind a rock and it is getting some light but more indirectly. That lemon white chiffon I had is doing better between 2 rocks instead of on top. Some like brighter lights but these guys have been hiding more from it. Try moving him - I'm concerned because he looks like he's thinning and not plump.

I put mine behind a rock and it is getting some light but more indirectly. That lemon white chiffon I had is doing better between 2 rocks instead of on top. Some like brighter lights but these guys have been hiding more from it. Try moving him - I'm concerned because he looks like he's thinning and not plump.

Yea, he's facing away from the light right now. I just got him this morning so it could be the stress from shipping. I am optimistic he will color up and fatten up in the upcoming days. Do they like pellets? I dont really have any mysis or frozen food, just ova nutramar and spectrum pellets.

The issue is w/ feeding them you don't want to put the pellet at it's mouth, you want to drop it on the frilliness and it'll wrap around it and pull it in. If you try at the mouth it'll spit it out more than likely since no one likes being force fed. It doesn't know what it is if it can't touch and decide for itself. You'll want to give it a variety- mine were slow to care about mysis but give them some of that Reef Frenzy by LRS and they react much more quickly.

I still need to order some reef frenzy LRS stuff.

Gorgeous photos as usual :). Those ricordeas :wub:.

rockanemone-1.jpg

Where did you see that anemone? Is it for sale?

I still need to order some reef frenzy LRS stuff.

Gorgeous photos as usual :). Those ricordeas :wub:.

Where did you see that anemone? Is it for sale?

Lol, no idea...I just typed in rock anemone on yahoo and saw it under images lol.

Archived