SaltCritters.com

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

Lol, no idea...I just typed in rock anemone on yahoo and saw it under images lol.

Oh, well I like that color a LOT :).

Uh oh...new page. Guess you need to post more photos ninja ;).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, well I like that color a LOT :).

Uh oh...new page. Guess you need to post more photos ninja ;).

I see. Isn't the one I posted, just a common red rock anemone?

I seen colors like that on aquascapers often. But they cost a pretty penny. Here's one that sold recently:

http://www.aquascapers.com/store/anemones/285-purple-chocolate-flower-anemone.html

It's similar but not quite the same as the one illu posted. I'm on the hunt for one like he posted. I'd probably put it in my big tank too. Isolated near my squamosa clam.

Aquascapers has awesome rock flower anemones for sure. Can't wait to see some new ones posted on their site.

It's similar but not quite the same as the one illu posted. I'm on the hunt for one like he posted. I'd probably put it in my big tank too. Isolated near my squamosa clam.

Aquascapers has awesome rock flower anemones for sure. Can't wait to see some new ones posted on their site.

Hmm seems like they're both the same? I can't really tell the difference...lol.

Hmm seems like they're both the same? I can't really tell the difference...lol.

No way. The one you posted is more red with blue in the center. The one on Aquascapers is more orange with green in the center.

No way. The one you posted is more red with blue in the center. The one on Aquascapers is more orange with green in the center.

Blue? I see dark green....lol. Guess we're both seeing colors differently.... ;)

I like rock anemones but I think I will switch to maxi-mini for my Fluval Spec V. The tentacles on the rock anemones kind of creep me out...haha.

You're crazy :P:lol:.

Care package???? What sort of care package???? :)

Sexy! And perfect timing since my vidarock is arriving next week.

Did you order your rock directly from Cerameco or through a vendor? It took a month to get my column from them as they were retooling and really seemed lost in scheduling. It was worth the wait as they sent me 2 columns, some extra pico barnacle clusters and a really nice arch. I love the vidarock - great quality and no leaching.

Did you order your rock directly from Cerameco or through a vendor? It took a month to get my column from them as they were retooling and really seemed lost in scheduling. It was worth the wait as they sent me 2 columns, some extra pico barnacle clusters and a really nice arch. I love the vidarock - great quality and no leaching.

The vidarocks for this tank were from AquariumSpecialty before Vidarocks got popular and they still had them in stock regularly. Only took a few days to receive them. For my new build, I emailed Aqua-tecture since the dimensions need to be exact, and Aqua-tecture has WYSIWYG but pricier. They told me they should get new Arches in soon that will fit my dimensions. "soon" meant a month for them. And I had to check their website everyday to see if they restocked. And one pico Arch from them caused as much as both rocks I have now. It better be worth it....=P

The vidarocks for this tank were from AquariumSpecialty before Vidarocks got popular and they still had them in stock regularly. Only took a few days to receive them. For my new build, I emailed Aqua-tecture since the dimensions need to be exact, and Aqua-tecture has WYSIWYG but pricier. They told me they should get new Arches in soon that will fit my dimensions. "soon" meant a month for them. And I had to check their website everyday to see if they restocked. And one pico Arch from them caused as much as both rocks I have now. It better be worth it....=P

I ended up calling Cerameco and ordering directly from them. Aqua-tecture's prices were insane.

I ended up calling Cerameco and ordering directly from them. Aqua-tecture's prices were insane.

Yea, aqua-tecture is crazy expensive but you get to see the exact piece. Luckily, mine was a pico so it was only $35 shipped but still expensive for dry rock.

The rock anemone has colored up =). It doesn't look bleached anymore. It is also eating NLS pellets.

11784273425_86abf193b5_c.jpg

My little zoa garden. The green zoas on top with orange center and yellow skirt started with 3 polyps and now about 10 =). The green lanterns and no name purplish w/ yellow skirts are on two different rocks that kind of fused together. I am scared the no names will smother the green lanterns and pink zoas....they grow fast!

11785039436_7b91e3129b_c.jpg

Ricordea tree has been converted to Ricordea + Frogspawn tree to shade the rics from the light.

11784687504_c5cf997ba4_c.jpg

Stunning colors. Can't believe how much you have in there in a short period of time. So much color, not sure where my eyes want to go first.

Archived