Innovative Marine Aquariums

What's in a name? - 40G

Sunar357

Well, shucks, I need to get going. I have always like the Emperor Angelfish. They are so cute when they are young and beautiful as adults. ;) So many ideas now. Thanks guys!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL Not many I like either but the Kole is cool! I've considered it for awhile but then I need herbivore food too...soooo yeahhh!

LOL Yes! Emperors stay small! ;)

Ok, last night I finally tested for first time in a few days and 0 Ammonia and 0 Nitrites. Dumped in more ammonia to see how fast she processes it. I'll check nitrates today too.

Ok! First fish to add in two weeks if she's done cycling...Royal Gramma OR Yellow Coris Wrasse? I figure maybe the Gramma as they are more shy and making him the first would be best.

Ok, so we have 0 Nitrites, 20ppm Nitrates and 20ppm Nitrates! Weee!! Ammonia I added is going down also...i'll test that again tonight. I'm also seeing what looks like diatoms in the tank. Still not putting anything in her for two weeks but still! =D

I have a crummy P&S and phone so they won't be great but i'll take some. Probably will be the Gramma. Ordering some snails as soon as i'm back home and then i'll huck him in.

No real news to go with. Art my lone hermit crab is still kicking around the tank. The mushroom hitchhiker I had looks like it's still alive in my Fuge, dang't thing!

I vote all the fishes! Sorry, I've been stuck in meme purgatory all day. Seriously, though I vote the Gramma. I agree with DannaM we need more photos, crummy or not. All my photos have been with a camera phone so... :P

LOL There is nothing to photo though. Rock sitting there like the last pic! =D I still only have the hermit! Should have some livestock in two weeks!

LOL I'm out of state this week! She's cycled though! So when I get back it's water change and then going to throw in a few snails and a fish! So I should have something more than 'Art' next week!

LOL I'm out of state this week! She's cycled though! So when I get back it's water change and then going to throw in a few snails and a fish! So I should have something more than 'Art' next week!

Yeah, yeah, yeah....it's just excuse after excuse !

;)

LOL Just got my son's first baby pics! Tonight I feast at my fave microbrewery with my fave BBQ! Then tomorrow 7hrs to home.

LOL Just got my son's first baby pics! Tonight I feast at my fave microbrewery with my fave BBQ! Then tomorrow 7hrs to home.

What, you tell someone old enough to be a granny that you have new baby pics and you don't share !!!!!! Wazzup? (it's okay if you dont want to broadcast your kids pics - I never post mine - they'd kill me lol)

:)

Archived