Top Shelf Aquatics

What's in a name? - 40G

Sunar357

Thanks, Mark, Imgur looks good.

My little BTA with the new shroom in the bottom left. This is right after they were put in. The shroom is a lot bigger when fully expanded.

O6BfarW.jpg?1

Shroom still shrunk up. When fully open it's about twice the size of the ricordea or more.

HphXRRj.jpg?1

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey sunar, you still rocking the Ocean revive arctic? If so about where do you have the whites and blues set? Mine is 10" off water and usually run about 75% but looks like I'm bleaching 2 corals and just lost my first coral

Yes, I am. I have mine 8" off the water and I have them at 30% white 40% blue. I had them higher for quite awhile and things weren't doing so hot but at this I have monti's on the sandbed even that are doing well. I don't have a ton of SPS though or maybe it'd change.

• 8 months later...

Yes, I am. I have mine 8" off the water and I have them at 30% white 40% blue. I had them higher for quite awhile and things weren't doing so hot but at this I have monti's on the sandbed even that are doing well. I don't have a ton of SPS though or maybe it'd change.

you still around man?

• 3 weeks later...

Barely! First time logging on in forever. :) My son and work have been keeping me busy.

I've been slacking on water changes and had a couple issues so I lost a lot of corals. My nem is a lot bigger now though and my two Occelaris are hosting and grown.

Archived