KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest fear

D6263161-433B-4A1C-8DFF-BD4666D5DF25.jpg

any chance this is the only one?

GHAAAAAAAGHGGHG! Kill it with fire...ffiirree!!!

Ok, sorry about that.

FWE 4X strength worked for me once a week, plus wTching like a hawk for the at night with a blue light flashlight. My struggle can be seen on the thread for my 2G.

The egged are indestructible and hatch in about 10-14 days. If you have more than one laying at different times (likely), treating hard once a week for a month should do the job.

Don't forget to pull the carbon for a couple hours while you treat.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

GHAAAAAAAGHGGHG! Kill it with fire...ffiirree!!!

Ok, sorry about that.

FWE 4X strength worked for me once a week, plus wTching like a hawk for the at night with a blue light flashlight. My struggle can be seen on the thread for my 2G.

The egged are indestructible and hatch in about 10-14 days. If you have more than one laying at different times (likely), treating hard once a week for a month should do the job.

Don't forget to pull the carbon for a couple hours while you treat.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

This was back in March actually! :lol: I did the FWE treatments for a little while, never saw another nudi, and haven't seen one since. Whether the treatments worked perfectly, or it was just a random hitchhiker that I luckily caught before it caused problems I'll never know. Glad to report I don't believe I have this problem anymore!

It's here :)

14168279437_10d076e3b0_z.jpg

14168093009_3a1ab4b431_z.jpg

14331649076_35c0d444ef_z.jpg

14168183520_ea6ce44904_z.jpg

14168183900_a62e98106c_z.jpg

So I've been following the WWC live sale for much of the day...with no intention of buying. Could this be a sign that something is seriously wrong with me? :lol:

So I've been following the WWC live sale for much of the day...with no intention of buying. Could this be a sign that something is seriously wrong with me? :lol:

Yeah it could be. Or that you might be trying to save your coral cash for Glennrs' goodies!! B)

Ow that's today? Need to head over and see what's for sale :).

Ow that's today? Need to head over and see what's for sale :).

Don't do it unless you plan on spending money! Want a list of all the nice acans that haven't sold? No I haven't been keeping track! :)

You need a nice black light down there to set off that sump.

Hadn't even though of that. That would look beyond cool! Any light that goes through the neon green acrylic makes it glow

Don't do it unless you plan on spending money! Want a list of all the nice acans that haven't sold? No I haven't been keeping track! :)

Hadn't even though of that. That would look beyond cool! Any light that goes through the neon green acrylic makes it glow

346 people on that thread. I will save my money for something else.

346 people on that thread. I will save my money for something else.

Yea things go before you can even see them for the most part. Not really sure why I've been paying attention too it knowing I won't be buying anything. Maybe just to see the nice corals WWC has.

I've already got my list going with Glenn anyways :)

Yea things go before you can even see them for the most part. Not really sure why I've been paying attention too it knowing I won't be buying anything. Maybe just to see the nice corals WWC has.

What did you get? You seen anything cool on ebay or anywhere lately? I am in a buying mood but nothing is grabbing me. Figured Gonz would have something but I found nothing. Might hit up a few different LFS tomorrow on my day off.

A few z/ps that he's been sending out recently -splattered melons, nightmares and then I told him to put my name on the acan he posted in your thread. Won't be getting them till the new one is up though.

I haven't seen anything that really caught my eye lately. I think its because I know my tank is so full so only the nicest stuff will do.

Nanofreak79

I just replaced my nightmares that melted. My splattered melons have all but one gone back to regular whammin watermelons.

I'm glad you're getting that other acan lawnman missed out on!! Muaahahahah B):D

I'm glad you're getting that other acan lawnman missed out on!! Muaahahahah B):D

I was going to get it but figured it would mess up my minimalist scape :lol:

I was going to get it but figured it would mess up my minimalist scape :lol:

Lololol screw minimalist scapes!! It's all about the corals mang!! B)

I can't wait for the day to happen when I get my black snowflake and platinum clown pair.....shezz going down!! hehe :lol:

Possibly taking my first stab at plumbing tomorrow. If I have enough time

Ah, just go for it.......what's the worst that could happen?

Archived