Innovative Marine Aquariums

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After a BUSY weekend at work I'm about to crash and burn. I can barely keep my eyes open. Later guys!

Pussy.

That is a old pic I have the Tunze 2.0 pump now.

You like how the same group jumps from thread to thread derailing it :lol:

Pretty sure we all just jump to each others threads, put in a few comments, then move along to the next B)

What is the tunze 2.0? All I can find is the Sicce syncra 2.0

That is a old pic I have the Tunze 2.0 pump now.

You like how the same group jumps from thread to thread derailing it :lol:

I remember that...how you liking it?

I bought the .....? Don't remember now....still in a box under the tank, lol. Along with the bubble magus doser. I'd love to hook them up someday.

I think it's good to stop in everywhere...you know, whore it up a bit.

Nanofreak79
That is a old pic I have the Tunze 2.0 pump now. You like how the same group jumps from thread to thread derailing it :lol:
That's part of the fun. Some just can't appreciate a good thread derail.

Sicce and tunze are awesome return pumps.

Pussy.
:lol:

Pretty sure we all just jump to each others threads, put in a few comments, then move along to the next B) What is the tunze 2.0? All I can find is the Sicce syncra 2.0
That's what I meant Sicce Syncra 2.0 not sure why I said Tunze.

I remember that...how you liking it?I bought the .....? Don't remember now....still in a box under the tank, lol. Along with the bubble magus doser. I'd love to hook them up someday.I think it's good to stop in everywhere...you know, whore it up a bit.
Thing is dead quiet and the perfect amount of flow for my tank. You have had that doser for over a year lol

That's part of the fun. Some just can't appreciate a good thread derail.Sicce and tunze are awesome return pumps.
I think you and Chad told me about the Sicce so I bought it.
Nanofreak79

I have the sicce.5 and previously used a 1.0. I think there great little return pumps. The tunze silent line is nice, but very spendy.

Lawn may be more in the loop than everyone else. He's a good secret keeper. The big reveal should be this Thursday though. And yep there shop is about 25 min from my house so the lfs stocks all sorts of synergy sumps :)

Oh wow!! So lawnman did win the acan colony...welp, I'm happy it's a cool dude on Nr who won it ehhehe. :D

^That will make its way into my tank eventually :)

All the pictures of sumps and skimmer cups are really dirtying up my thread...ha!Time for some more nice pictures of South Africa :)

Heading out to our safari adventure

14247975875_e73f4b7252_z.jpg

Shots anyone?

14244762551_66387910f1_z.jpg

Elephant riding time

14245859662_4635f63d98_c.jpg

14061481218_57ec175772_c.jpg

14245927702_685ca644cb_c.jpg

Those elephant pics are cool! Did you take those with the new(ish) camera?

Sadly no. Those were with my iPhone 5. Our professor scared us into not taking super expensive cameras so I actually left the canon at home :(

More pics!

Going to the next location

14061818549_34085f0db3_c.jpg

4x4 Safari

14061871617_3bb9398f2d_c.jpg

14248200234_d7b5577a1f_c.jpg

Damn straight thats me B)

14248463635_2594d3ef4b_c.jpg

Our hotel for the night

14268695953_974abf8682_c.jpg

glennr1978

I'm jealous! That looks like a nice little right hand point break right outside your hotel. I would have never left that spot!

glennr1978

Unbelievable experience...awesome shots - pictures! What was in the shot glasses?

Chocolate milk. Kyle's 15. Didn't you see the cheetah pic? Jk Kyle :)

I'm jealous! That looks like a nice little right hand point break right outside your hotel. I would have never left that spot!

Guessing that has something to do with surfing :lol: this was the Indian Ocean and I couldn't believe how big some of the waves were that night.

Unbelievable experience...awesome shots - pictures! What was in the shot glasses?

Funny, it was Amarula (sort of like baileys) and a peppermint liqueur. Kinda tasted like a minty chocolate milk :lol: they served it everywhere and it's called the Springbokke. That is the national rugby teams name and colors are green and gold so this was a close representation I guess!

that was Kyle?....I thought it was the kid from the Wonder Years....Kevin?

After a BUSY weekend at work I'm about to crash and burn. I can barely keep my eyes open. Later guys!

Wait what do you do for work again? I don't think I was ever around knowing so.

So I heard you liek mudkips acans...

14326792702_83f822fb6e_b.jpg

Those are nice! I've seen some crazy ones where they're neon green, neon yellows..........must..get.

Damn Kyle you're a lot younger than I thought you were. That your wife in the picture ready for shots? Too bad we didn't get the face in it lol. Kinda curious, you showed the middle half, why not show the rest? HAHAHA

Nah that's not my fiancé, she was sitting next to me in that picture. Maybe she'll make an appearance in one of the Africa pics. And yep I'm a ripe old age of 23!

Nah that's not my fiancé, she was sitting next to me in that picture. Maybe she'll make an appearance in one of the Africa pics. And yep I'm a ripe old age of 23!

Damn, I'm really jelly now!! You get to cruise to all these amazing places at this young of an age, and here's me starting* to work full-time at age 24.....lol. :lol:

And fiance comes with you, cmon man, life can't get any better than this...lol. Did you win the lotto or something? ahaha

Damn, I'm really jelly now!! You get to cruise to all these amazing places at this young of an age, and here's me starting* to work full-time at age 24.....lol. :lol:

And fiance comes with you, cmon man, life can't get any better than this...lol. Did you win the lotto or something? ahaha

This trip was part of my MBA program and she's in it too that's why we got to go together. No lotto here! I only wish I won the money to pay for the MBA program haha

My graduation gift from undergrad though was a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean so that was "living life" :lol:

This trip was part of my MBA program and she's in it too that's why we got to go together. No lotto here! I only wish I won the money to pay for the MBA program haha

My graduation gift from undergrad though was a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean so that was "living life" :lol:

Oh snap the Caribbean, I heard it's beautiful over there. I have a friend who just finished UCLA bachelors and she plans to go Carribean med school lol. I was like, "Make sure you visit the Carribean Sea at least lol".

I wish I could get MBA or Masters in Accounting degree....but I hate studying...and if I do, it would be kinda useless from a crappy college that I would go to...lol. You couple will be making bank soon! ahah, which college you two going to?

Archived