Pod Your Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

that was Kyle?....I thought it was the kid from the Wonder Years....Kevin?
just be glad he didn't say Paul. :D
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh snap the Caribbean, I heard it's beautiful over there. I have a friend who just finished UCLA bachelors and she plans to go Carribean med school lol. I was like, "Make sure you visit the Carribean Sea at least lol".

I wish I could get MBA or Masters in Accounting degree....but I hate studying...and if I do, it would be kinda useless from a crappy college that I would go to...lol. You couple will be making bank soon! ahah, which college you two going to?

Yea the Caribbean was amazing. Definitely a must see, especially for all us reef heads. We're going to Belmont university. Not a huge nationally known school but it has a good presence in Tennessee for business schools.

Yea the Caribbean was amazing. Definitely a must see, especially for all us reef heads. We're going to Belmont university. Not a huge nationally known school but it has a good presence in Tennessee for business schools.

That sounds like a good school. Sheeiizz, I hope you make bank after grad man. You deserve it. B)

that was Kyle?....I thought it was the kid from the Wonder Years....Kevin?
:lol:

Sadly no. Those were with my iPhone 5. Our professor scared us into not taking super expensive cameras so I actually left the canon at home :( More pics! Going to the next location14061818549_34085f0db3_c.jpg 4x4 Safari14061871617_3bb9398f2d_c.jpg14248200234_d7b5577a1f_c.jpg Damn straight thats me B)14248463635_2594d3ef4b_c.jpg Our hotel for the night 14268695953_974abf8682_c.jpg
Funny how you have a picture in your mind of what someone looks like. I pictured you as short a little chubby with brown hair :lol: #### that I wouldn't of been near that cat.

:lol:

Funny how you have a picture in your mind of what someone looks like. I pictured you as short a little chubby with brown hair :lol: #### that I wouldn't of been near that cat.

:lol: little chubby and brown hair is correct. I'm 6'1" so not quite short! Looking back I realize how crazy of a decision it was to sit next to a cheetah!

Sweet! I like those a lot. Can't wait to see it up and running.

Yea I'm pumped. Excited for the shallow aspect of it. and more space obviously

Hooking it up to a Synergy Reef Sump with NanoBox Reef light above it B)

Big pimpin! Sweet set up. Selling the razor?

Haven't decided. Might set up 2 tanks for the moment, or do a complete transfer

Haven't decided. Might set up 2 tanks for the moment, or do a complete transfer
Is the new tank going in the same spot as the current one? That is always a headache for me.

Is the new tank going in the same spot as the current one? That is always a headache for me.

If I completely transfer it then yes it'll be in the same spot, which I agree would be bleh :blink: Otherwise it would fit right next to the current one with no problem.

If I completely transfer it then yes it'll be in the same spot, which I agree would be bleh :blink: Otherwise it would fit right next to the current one with no problem.
I have a special spot where mine always goes. So I have to drain and completely move it before setting up the new one.
Nanofreak79

I made a spot next to the 60. I don't want to do the whole transfer to buckets and tubs and move the tank. Too much work. I'll end up with a nice area next to it for a possible larger seahorse tank down the road. Two tanks is cool. You could always use one for a QT/frag tank.

I have a special spot where mine always goes. So I have to drain and completely move it before setting up the new one.

I had thought about actually putting it in the living room and moving a bookcase we have, but the damn AC unit was put only 44" from the floor and the bookcase is 50" tall. Why the AC unit is so low I'll never know :lol:

I made a spot next to the 60. I don't want to do the whole transfer to buckets and tubs and move the tank. Too much work. I'll end up with a nice area next to it for a possible larger seahorse tank down the road. Two tanks is cool. You could always use one for a QT/frag tank.

The frag tank idea is where it all started, then it evolved into much larger plans!

Yea I'm pumped. Excited for the shallow aspect of it. and more space obviously

Hooking it up to a Synergy Reef Sump with NanoBox Reef light above it B)

That'll be a beautiful set up! Once your tank shows up, will you have everything else?

Oh you got a razor? Sheeizz. If you're going to sell the razor, what light you going to get? Ati?

I've had the razor on this tank since day 1!

That'll be a beautiful set up! Once your tank shows up, will you have everything else?

Still need to get the miscellaneous plumbing parts and then just waiting on the nanobox light! And then decide if it will be a total transfer or a second tank. depending on that decision will also require more equipment obviously

Lol, my bad...I forgot...it's been a while since I saw a razor in the whole picture ahah. So 2 tanks at once huh? What are your plans for the lights?

Archived