inTank Media Baskets

iTank 5g?

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos
Get some macro! That'll fix it right up.

I think I will. Tho I dont like macro in my display lol im just stubborn like that. :P maybe if I add like one of those freshwater waterproof lights under the drawer and use some eggcrate to create an wall and add some chaeto in there????? O__o?

Angel<3Nanos
You would have wires issues.....and idk if there would be heat issues.

Its just a single wire, and I would do LEDs. Idk ill think about it :)

Angel<3Nanos
Yea... But oh we'll I suppose you could cram it out with the pump wire.

True :) we'll see and if it works ill let you know ;)

Que? Lol idk how to say happened,...... Imagine that part lol. Or .....qu'est-ce qui s'est passé? I took French......

Angel<3Nanos

Lol I speak some japanese but no french :/

And my family (my parents, wife, and brother) planned a whole vacation for the end of july(without telling me!). Turns out I cant have an ato in my tank. There's just nowhere to put it. Ugh I cant leave for a whole week and let the water evaporate. So I will be transfering everything to a standard 10gal that one of my friends kindly donated for this situation. And that way I can hook up my apex and keep control while im away. Ugh no bueno jade.

Angel<3Nanos

I'm sorry :( is there no way to hook one into it? I'm sure you could ghetto something....,

No jade :(

Water evaporates on the sump and I cant fit anything in it. Ugh I shouldve seen this coming. Dang it. What to do...

Well that stinks. :/ ill try to brainstorm when I get home next week.

Is evap really that bad though?

Wait I've got it! Nobody cares what it looks like when you're not home, just run the tubing and wires through the opening at the top of the lid! I mean, it's easy enough to move around when you feed, and you'll still feel safe.

Then when you get back, you can try to come up with a more subtle and prettier option.

Angel<3Nanos

Well that stinks. :/ ill try to brainstorm when I get home next week. Is evap really that bad though?

Alright jade. And no actually there's mostly no evaporation. But imagine a whole week with no top offs?

Wait I've got it! Nobody cares what it looks like when you're not home, just run the tubing and wires through the opening at the top of the lid! I mean, it's easy enough to move around when you feed, and you'll still feel safe.

Then when you get back, you can try to come up with a more subtle and prettier option.

And the ATO sensor? I guess I can leave the drawer open with the sensor on it. Lol

Thanks jade!

Angel<3Nanos

Petcos dollar per gallon sale in WA starts Sunday..

Awesome! I should check when does vegasvhas theirs too

• 5 weeks later...

Hi can someone who has this tank post some photos of the area where the power cord comes out.

Is it just a single wire?

Can i add a heater to the drawer? How will the power cord of the heater go out of the drawer?

Can you open the drawer while the system is on?

Thank you

Whoa um... Yup single cord from drawer then single cord from light up top.

You could probably put a heater in there if the cord was small enough to squeeze out the hole with the other one.

I open my drawer all the time..just go slow. Also if you have it set on carpet for any reason(mine is cycling) the drawer sticks...

• 3 months later...

Just put my order in for one of these any suggestions or tips I couldn't find much info about this tank except from your thread. Very nice looking by the way is it still up and running.

Thanks in advance.

Archived