Top Shelf Aquatics

iTank 5g?

Angel<3Nanos

Angel<3Nanos
Kinda look like Green Bay packers to me... Yellow center?

Yeah thats whats I was thinking! :) just needed to make sure, thanks jade! :D

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos
Might be Oregon Ducks also.

Omg I just googled it! Lol

I believe they are oregon ducks! Oregon ducks go from yellow center to dark green to light blue at the base of the skirt with lime green skirt and GBPs don't have the blue on them like mines do.

No wonder my LFS said he didnt think they were green bays because he seen GBPs before.

My LFS had no idea which kind they were so they sold me this frag for 20 bucks. Super deal! It has like 10 heads on it! probably more lol

BattleAthletics

Who makes this thing? I can't seem to find any info on it.

They don't even have that on their site. They look to be an industrial type supplier.

Well damn, it isn't even on Petco's site. According to the internet that tank doesn't exist lol.

I can't find anything about this tank online and can't see, to find in out their site, got a link?

http://www.petco.com/product/122580/Pro-Clear-iTank-5G-Aquarium-Kit.aspx

Lol well gee thanks fret haha

You know you can watch my mantis this winter break and see for yourself ;)

Oh got it! :D I will place an order today. Or Is there anywhere you get them locally?
Oh got it! :D I will place an order today. Or Is there anywhere you get them locally?

I think most of the local stores have it. I used to buy it from a store near me but I won't be going back because the owner really rubbed me the wrong way

Angel<3Nanos
I think most of the local stores have it. I used to buy it from a store near me but I won't be going back because the owner really rubbed me the wrong way

Im going to try aquatic treasures and check if they have it there :)

Which store did you wrong? Just in case I happen to stumble upon it lol

Angel<3Nanos

Text me and I will give you the scoop. Don't wanna bash on a public forum..not my style lol

Will do sir! :D

I went to Petco because it's across from the place I work and they not only had the white one but the Espresso coffee colored one as well. Darker one cost more. First time I ever saw them. Maybe it's just really recent. I think it looks like it's out of the space family, the Jetsons. It's like their monitor. Crazy cuz we CAN do all that now.

Angel<3Nanos
I went to Petco because it's across from the place I work and they not only had the white one but the Espresso coffee colored one as well. Darker one cost more. First time I ever saw them. Maybe it's just really recent. I think it looks like it's out of the space family, the Jetsons. It's like their monitor. Crazy cuz we CAN do all that now.

Lol I know right! This little tank is soo cool :) I just tested parameters and did water change. Tho my nitrates are a little high :/ ugh

Archived