inTank Media Baskets

iTank 5g?

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not feel like it is your fault. If your corals look good, and your tests are okay then most likely it was not your tank conditions that caused the stress. That little fish was already put through the wringer before it came to you.

It had to be stressful to be in a bucket sloshing around town while that trippy lady went to get a tank at petco. Then it sloshed around some more on the way to your LFS. Who knows what temperature swings it was exposed to.

It is not your fault that the fish is stressed. It is just too many changes that caught up to the little guy. I hope he will pull through. :)

Angel<3Nanos
Do not feel like it is your fault. If your corals look good, and your tests are okay then most likely it was not your tank conditions that caused the stress. That little fish was already put through the wringer before it came to you.

It had to be stressful to be in a bucket sloshing around town while that trippy lady went to get a tank at petco. Then it sloshed around some more on the way to your LFS. Who knows what temperature swings it was exposed to.

It is not your fault that the fish is stressed. It is just too many changes that caught up to the little guy. I hope he will pull through. :)

Thank you eitallent, you're so right, hopefully he does well, I did all I could.

Thanks for the support!

Super CatPig

This tank is really cool! I'm tempted to buy one even though I have no intention of setting it up until my tank goes south LOL. and I loved that you decided to give the shrimp and goby a new home. :) Hope the goby pulls through.

Angel<3Nanos

This tank is really cool! I'm tempted to buy one even though I have no intention of setting it up until my tank goes south LOL. and I loved that you decided to give the shrimp and goby a new home. :) Hope the goby pulls through.

Thank you! :)

Also, actually the shrimp is still with me :) I gave the goby a new home because it was stressed. And im happy to announce that he still alive. My buddy is watching out for him. Hopefully he does well. :)

Thank you! :)

Also, actually the shrimp is still with me :) I gave the goby a new home because it was stressed. And im happy to announce that he still alive. My buddy is watching out for him. Hopefully he does well. :)

Probably just needs a calm nice place for a while before being moved.

Angel<3Nanos

lets see those new AOG's!

lol coming up sir!

My phone has bad quality tho lol

AOGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

9133774290_124d1aaa6f_z.jpg

lol coming up sir!

My phone has bad quality tho lol

AOGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

9133774290_124d1aaa6f_z.jpg

those are some quality zoas! :lol:

Btw, try feeding some DT's phytoplankton, your zoas will grow like crazy

Angel<3Nanos

those are some quality zoas! :lol:

Btw, try feeding some DT's phytoplankton, your zoas will grow like crazy

lol man im loving these zoas bro! :D

Also, What brand do you buy for phytoplankton?

Archived