Innovative Marine Aquariums

iTank 5g?

Angel<3Nanos

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angel<3Nanos

Sweeeettt.... And yup. I love it. Hope I can snag it before somebody else :)

Thats what i want to do but this octospawn its $250 ugh lol

Angel<3Nanos

Update:Kay yesterday I got a super steal on frags! Went to one of my LFSs and had a fathers day buy 1 get 1 free for 10 dollar frags, I bought one and the guy gave me 2 more free ones! So I got 3 for 10 bucks! Got a ric, green zoas, and candy canes. Then a buddy of mine gave me a free small flower pot! Yay! Will post pics after work!Also, my buddy at the lfs couldnt find a pair of pom poms :/ darn.

Also, there is the coolest purple maxima clam about 1 and a half inches long at petco for $49. Shoupd I rescue this little one?

Jade. You watching USA vs Honduras in 45 min?

Nope. Lol

Update:

Kay yesterday I got a super steal on frags! Went to one of my LFSs and had a fathers day buy 1 get 1 free for 10 dollar frags, I bought one and the guy gave me 2 more free ones! So I got 3 for 10 bucks! Got a ric, green zoas, and candy canes. Then a buddy of mine gave me a free small flower pot! Yay!

Will post pics after work!

Also, my buddy at the lfs couldnt find a pair of pom poms :/ darn.Also, there is the coolest purple maxima clam about 1 and a half inches long at petco for $49. Shoupd I rescue this little one?

Sweet deal! But I think the flower pots are really hard to keep alive in our systems, could be wrong though so research that one.

Uhh clam. Idk do you think you can handle it yet? The tank is so young... Hey if you want to go for it. But idk if the tank is stable enough yet.

And darn about the poms....just got mine home :D posted a pic in my thread.

Angel<3Nanos

The flower pot came from a 12gal where Its growing like xenia lol if in the case it's not doing well ill give it back. But after 15 mins of being acclimated and introduced it opened up really well. Its doing great now! :D

And about the clam, I know its too early, it just makes me sad that it's inside a very poor maintenanced 14g cube at petco. :(

And this 14g is supposed to be a small reef, but it looks more like a jungle with all that GHA, and aiptasia growing in it lol

The flower pot came from a 12gal where Its growing like xenia lol if in the case it's not doing well ill give it back. But after 15 mins of being acclimated and introduced it opened up really well. Its doing great now! :D

And about the clam, I know its too early, it just makes me sad that it's inside a very poor maintenanced 14g cube at petco. :(

And this 14g is supposed to be a small reef, but it looks more like a jungle with all that GHA, and aiptasia growing in it lol

Two words: peppermint shrimp :) they will decimate your aptasia stock lol.

And we'll that's good glad somebody can keep them alive.

where do you buy these tanks online

Can't. Not that I've found. Check the local petco if you have one. That's the only place I've seen them.

I think this is too cool! If I ever have a desk/office/cube of my own again then I am totally setting up on of these!

found one at petco ... imo after taking it out of the box ... it is not worth 120$ ... plus i would have no clue what to do for lighting

120$ ...

Ouch! I know the feeling, we have a neat little tank at work that's $130, but after putting one up and feeling the construction/materials I wouldn't pay $40 for it.

i would pay 60$ for this tank, thats it .. then i would retro fit 5leds into the little circle light it has in the hood

found one at petco ... imo after taking it out of the box ... it is not worth 120$ ... plus i would have no clue what to do for lighting

I was just at the petco here.

Theres a black version thats 125 and a white version thats 65... And agreed the lighting would be tough to do.

Actually it's "expresso" lmao. Ok trying to be fancy. And yea the white one here is only

Ike 79. Did you get the fancy one?

Angel<3Nanos

Yep... but I paid $35 for mine. Buddy gave me 50% off for the $79 one

Ouch! I know the feeling, we have a neat little tank at work that's $130, but after putting one up and feeling the construction/materials I wouldn't pay $40 for it.
Lol

I was just at the petco here. Theres a black version thats 125 and a white version thats 65... And agreed the lighting would be tough to do.
I replaced the stock lights with a dimmable par38 full spectrum 14k and corals love it.

Also the black one only has "extra accessories" and looks ugly lol

Angel<3Nanos
Moar pixxx!

Lol will do! Actually I have a surprise gais!!!! :D

New addition! You guys will love this! :)

jessegarcia28

very nice tank, I actually was looking at one today when i stopped by my local Petco and was tripping out on how cool it would be to set up a mini reef in this lil. cool retro pico

cant wait for more pics

have fun

jesse

Angel<3Nanos

very nice tank, I actually was looking at one today when i stopped by my local Petco and was tripping out on how cool it would be to set up a mini reef in this lil. cool retro pico

cant wait for more pics

have fun

jesse

Thx jesse! :D i will have pics today. im actually uploading some of the new frags i got! :D

Archived