inTank Media Baskets

ArabTanker's Next Chapter - Photo Dump On Every Page

ArabTanker

Spill the beans already you interweb coral shopping junky you! That's two orders in two weeks, i think this calls for a intervention of sorts.

Hahaha. I already talked to you and Lawn about this last week! You must have forgotten. You'll find out soon, nonetheless.

yes its time

HIMYM404Intervention6.jpg

Haha. I LOVE HIMYM. :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again?! I just got my lonely zoa frag. I wish I had gotten more :(

Its okay bud. Here are a few new shots.

Purple Deaths still doing good.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/IMAG1285.jpg.html'>IMAG1285.jpg

Anyone have an ID for these yet?

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/IMAG1286.jpg.html'>IMAG1286.jpg

My Rose BTA moved to under the rock for some reason.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/IMAG1287.jpg.html'>IMAG1287.jpg

Its okay bud. Here are a few new shots.

Purple Deaths still doing good.

IMAG1285.jpg

Anyone have an ID for these yet?

IMAG1286.jpg

I call them invaders. I had some that looked just like that. Started with 2 and now have over 100 in like 6 months. They are crowding out some of my nicer zoas. Be careful with them as they grow like weeds.

I call them invaders. I had some that looked just like that. Started with 2 and now have over 100 in like 6 months. They are crowding out some of my nicer zoas. Be careful with them as they grow like weeds.

Ahh. Thank you for the warning. This is actually only one of the two rocks with them on it. But I kind of expected this so they aren't on any of the main rocks. Worst case, I just remove them.

Or you could donate them to <<<<<<<<<< that guy ;) P.S tank lookn sweet

You're in NYC? Im in Newark every week day. One of them are yours if you want to meet me there and pick them up.

Thanks bud. Nobody caught the new addition hidden in the pictures though haha.

You're in NYC? Im in Newark every week day. One of them are yours if you want to meet me there and pick them up.

Thanks bud. Nobody caught the new addition hidden in the pictures though haha.

Yuppppp, NYC and to make donation even more (edit - less) painful, I work in East

Jersey ;) so ...... For such a thoughtful gesture I'll send you a selfie with tear cascading down my cheek :) but seriously, if you don't want it, I got some tinny pico that could use some of it. It is mostly for things I don't want in my other tanks and holding cell for new cuc or lowlight frags. Got some Colt coral that I trimmed few weeks back if you want it. And thanks

very nice Bubble tip you added there

Thank you. You found it!

Yuppppp, NYC and to make donation even more (edit - less) painful, I work in East

Jersey ;) so ...... For such a thoughtful gesture I'll send you a selfie with tear cascading down my cheek :) but seriously, if you don't want it, I got some tinny pico that could use some of it. It is mostly for things I don't want in my other tanks and holding cell for new cuc or lowlight frags. Got some Colt coral that I trimmed few weeks back if you want it. And thanks

Haha. Yeah. Im at New Jersey Institute of Tech. right in Newark. Just let me know what day you want it. I actually have two frags of Ps I dont really want. They both look great but take up too much space and attention off the higher priced eyecandy haha. I'm good on the Colt; but if you have some cool cuc members or something. That would be a sweet trade. If not thats fine. I also have some macros I could give you.

Okay guys. There is a reason why a broke college kid had 2 shipments of BTAs in 2 weeks - No, I dont deal drugs.

Originally I purchased a Rainbow BTA, but what I had received was Rose BTA. I had no idea. In fact, the vendor is the one who told me I had the wrong nem.

Email from vendor - Josh Gonzales at Gonzo'sCoralFrags

After seeing your thread, I sent the wrong nem
I was moving houses that day and was distracted I guess
Sorry about that
I will paypal you back the nem money, or i can ship the right one for ya
Very sorry about that, the move has had me very stressed out
Moving all the tanks and corals is tough and tiring
Let me know how you want this handled
Again I am very sorry for the mix up
Gonzo

He was great with how he went about handling it. I opted to get the right nem shipped to me and I couldn't be happier. Josh is someone I would recommend anyone to. Any vendor who will willingly correct a mistake made at their expense is a vendor you could trust and expect top quality livestock from without being let down.

Long story short. This was my first online order of livestock (other than cuc) and I'm glad it was with Gonzo. Another vendor's mistake might have left a bitter taste in my mouth and double think about buying online.

Alright. Now everybody go buy his stuff... Seriously though. Go.

Ohh. And thanks to Lawn for directing me to Gonzo. :D

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/IMAG1293.jpg.html'>IMAG1293.jpg

Look at that reach! I like this angle.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/coipo/media/IMAG1294.jpg.html'>IMAG1294.jpg

Two for the price of one :D They both look similar to me and equally amazing! Welcome to the nem world my friend. Loved how Gonzo dealt with this sitch and ive wanted to order from him for awhile now. With my current tank situation, i'll be needing some primo kandys soon, so ill have to give him a shot!

Looks good Sherif! Give it a few weeks you will see a ton more color. If you need more places to buy coral I have plenty :).

Haha. No. You're a bad influence. AWAY. :D

Two for the price of one :D They both look similar to me and equally amazing! Welcome to the nem world my friend. Loved how Gonzo dealt with this sitch and ive wanted to order from him for awhile now. With my current tank situation, i'll be needing some primo kandys soon, so ill have to give him a shot!

Yep. Thank you.

Sorry about the tank trouble bro. Hopefully some good comes out of it. I hope you do. Hes a cool guy for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

My rainbow bta looks like shit right now and I'm not sure whats going on.

Healp.

Start testing if you want to keep your animals alive. Come on now. :)

Archived