<3

IMAG1271.jpg

Duncans

IMAG1272.jpg

:ninja:

IMAG1273.jpg

"Fish goes blub"

IMAG1274.jpg

And the zoas Zia sent me a while back are slowly growing. They are in the mid left of this picture.

IMAG1275.jpg

IMAG1264.jpg

October 12th 2013

Looking shexy.

If I were you I'd ever so carefully break one or two of those hammer heads off and mount them. You've been given the gift of multiple frags through one death. Haha.

Jackal_Knight

Thats great that your hammers coming back from the looks of it, but is that bubble algae i spy with my little eye in your hammers skeleton?

OMG i love AOG zoas theres my fave i have a frag in my 11.4 that ive had for a while started with 3 head then grew to 5 and hasn't grown worth a dam in like five months. its the only zoa in my 11.4 but won't grow for me hopefully you have better luck. also duncans grow super fast i started with 2 heads like 2 months ago now im at 6 with some more heads starting to grow.

those look just like my first zoas i still have those actually.

IMAG1275.jpg

Or always wanted Duncan's and always knew exactly where is out them. I can't find a spot that they would be happy in if it would get them now :(

Hammer still improving thankfully!

IMAG1266.jpg

Talk about a survivor. Really cool pic!

IMAG1264.jpg

October 12th 2013

This tank has came along way and developing nicely thumb.gif

Looking shexy. If I were you I'd ever so carefully break one or two of those hammer heads off and mount them. You've been given the gift of multiple frags through one death. Haha.

Hahaha. Do you think that work work? I thought they would binde together to form one hammer tbh.

Thats great that your hammers coming back from the looks of it, but is that bubble algae i spy with my little eye in your hammers skeleton?

OMG i love AOG zoas theres my fave i have a frag in my 11.4 that ive had for a while started with 3 head then grew to 5 and hasn't grown worth a dam in like five months. its the only zoa in my 11.4 but won't grow for me hopefully you have better luck. also duncans grow super fast i started with 2 heads like 2 months ago now im at 6 with some more heads starting to grow.

Thanks. Yes. That is bubble haha.

Are you talking about the Red Armors? Yeah. They are pretty sick. Very Vibrant. When I bought my duncan it had two heads with 3 in the making. That was a few months ago and I still only have 5 heads.

Looking great. You have a pic of that pocci?

Yes. :/ But its not doing too hot.

where is your girl?

...My girl?

Talk about a survivor. Really cool pic!

This tank has came along way and developing nicely thumb.gif

Yeah, right? I was really bummed out when it started to go down hill. But im really glad I kept it!

Thanks bud. I owe a lot to you.

Your hammer has a piece of bubble algae on it... I told you it was going to get out of hand!

This was last week.

IMAG1233.jpg

Im working on it lol.

Anyone know what these red bubbles are?

IMAG1232.jpg

Should I remove, keep or burn with fire?

Hahaha. Comic Con was kinda fun. If it weren't for the good looking girls walking around in costumes I would have been disappointed. Picture time!

IMAG1259.jpg

IMAG1257.jpg

Found this woman selling leather whips, cuffs, clinchers, gauntlets (what ever that is), and things of that nature. I've never seen a dominatrix in character before. So I HAD to interrupt her business and ask for a picture. Right?

IMAG1255.jpg

Boobs.

IMG_2385.jpg

And this girl <3

IMG_0970.jpg

She was awesome.

Nonetheless. It was a good time. :)

Cough cough geek alert :)

Haha. Call it what you like. I cant name any of the characters besides Boobs.

Me either, but I'm old school geek, not this new trendy fashion geek thing that's going around. In my day nerds were picked on and beat up. Now you're not cool unless you are one (or at least dress the part). Used to be nerds were the smart kids, now it's just idiots who watch anime and can't name the capital of (insert state/country here).

Archived