Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hexadron's Nitoralis [Retired]

Hexadron

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just edit your original post and make sure you are using the Full Editor (not the Quick Editor);

Nice names Jordon!

Ahhhh, thanks for the help! How's that BRS AI Nano mount working out?

Deleted User 4

Okay here's a shot... Breveo

Breveo is a pseudo word from two latin words merged together. Brevis and Moveo. Brevis meaning: short and brief; and Moveo meaning: Movement. With the pulsing nature of Xenia, this name ####ing rocks. Haha, I tried :P

Timothy, I need more info if you want a special name :ninja:

Mmmm still like the nitoralis name more. Thanks though. Any other name you can think of? :)

Okay here's a shot... Breveo

Breveo is a pseudo word from two latin words merged together. Brevis and Moveo. Brevis meaning: short and brief; and Moveo meaning: Movement. With the pulsing nature of Xenia, this name ####ing rocks. Haha, I tried :P

Timothy, I need more info if you want a special name :ninja:

Short & brief movement? Must be a 1 minute man.

You should charge each person with whom you come up with a name for their build one coral frag. You'll have your tank stocked in no time!

Nice names Jordon!

LOL, Thanks :P

Mmmm still like the nitoralis name more. Thanks though. Any other name you can think of? :)

Probably because I actually took time to think of it. No, i'm done with names for now.

:mellow::lol:

You should charge each person with whom you come up with a name for their build one coral frag. You'll have your tank stocked in no time!

That's not a bad idea ;)

So what's a cooler name then the name I have J? I wanna see what you come up with lol

There's nothing cooler than your name :P I am defeated :(:lol:

Damn. I thought you'd be able to come up with something better than Oceanarium Imaginarium. ...what about a prefix? Like right now its 80s adventure. ..

See now that's one less frag you'll get. :lol:

LOL. You guys need to all move to Canada, so we can trade :P You can have air and I will take your frags haha.

Damn. I thought you'd be able to come up with something better than Oceanarium Imaginarium. ...what about a prefix? Like right now its 80s adventure. ..

Okay i'll try in a bit. I'm at work right now :ninja: I won't rush it for your Deckoz.

LOL. You guys need to all move to Canada, so we can trade :P You can have air and I will take your frags haha.

Okay i'll try in a bit. I'm at work right now :ninja: I won't rush it for your Deckoz.

Did a fly-in fishing trip up there a few years back (like 8-10 hours north of Toronto by car). We were definitely in BFE. I've never seen so many stars and we also got to see the northern lights. The fishing wasn't bad either. ;) Nothing like fresh caught walleye. YUMMY!

Okay I have one for ya! Imaris

Imaris a pseudo word from two latin words merged together. Imago and Maris. Imago meaning: Imagine, or an idealized image; and Maris meaning: The Sea/Ocean. Oceanarium Imaginarium is hard to beat, but Imaris is pure sexyness.

Did a fly-in fishing trip up there a few years back (like 8-10 hours north of Toronto by car). We were definitely in BFE. I've never seen so many stars and we also got to see the northern lights. The fishing wasn't bad either. ;) Nothing like fresh caught walleye. YUMMY!

Wow, that's a long trip! The Aurora Borealis is quite amazing. I used to see it nearly every night growing up in a small town outside of Edmonton, but now the city lights makes it nearly impossible to see it now, unless I go out of town.

Sounds like a nice trip though.

Okay I have one for ya! Imaris

Imaris a pseudo word from two latin words merged together. Imago and Maris. Imago meaning: Imagine, or an idealized image; and Maris meaning: The Sea/Ocean. Oceanarium Imaginarium is hard to beat, but Imaris is pure sexyness.

Wow, that's a long trip! The Aurora Borealis is quite amazing. I used to see it nearly every night growing up in a small town outside of Edmonton, but now the city lights makes it nearly impossible to see it now, unless I go out of town.

Sounds like a nice trip though.

We drove to Cochrane and flew out of there. It was great except for the mosquitos. Holy s###! As soon as we got out of the car at Cochrane we were under attack. :lol:

We drove to Cochrane and flew out of there. It was great except for the mosquitos. Holy s###! As soon as we got out of the car at Cochrane we were under attack. :lol:

The mosquitos tend to be a problem especially in the more humid climates. The last 2-3 years even in Alberta where it's exceptionally dry, it's been insane! We had quite a few if those hulk-sized mutant ones :lol:

If you go tot a lake, you're gonna have a bad time. haha.

Deleted User 4

Lmao. Look what you did Jordon...

Probably because I actually took time to think of it. No, i'm done with names for now.

:mellow::lol:

:(

Lmao. Look what you did Jordon...

Hey Matt's the dirty one!

:(

You don't like the name I created for you? :P It was all in good fun ;)

Archived