ReefCleaners.org

Hexadron's Nitoralis [Retired]

Hexadron

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your saying you're wife has an oversized #### that could be mistaken fot a little dick? Lol jk I got your back j lol

How come c.l.i.t is censored but not dick

So your saying you're wife has an oversized #### that could be mistaken fot a little dick? Lol jk I got your back j lol

How come c.l.i.t is censored but not dick

lol, she's just tall and skinny.

Deleted User 4

Seriously though... what kind of shoes are those? Pretty dapper. Though not a huge fan of the print.

I asked the same thing....he didn't respond lol.

Deleted User 4
Because he doesn't want fools jacking his style ;)

Pffff like I would jack his style....the most I'd ever pay for shoes are $40 nowadays. Those shoes are probably more...out of my budget/style.

So the guy that bought mu tank asked me to scape his rock. Look what happened *snip*

I copied jdh....lol sorry j...lol

LOL. That looks pretty sweet :P It does look pretty close, but the nice thing about aquascapes, is that after corals are added even the same scape will look vastly different. Your friend has my blessings :lol:

Stop rocking my world Jordon. :wub:

Hah! I wasn't sure how you felt about men's shoes, but glad you like 'em :D

Seriously though... what kind of shoes are those? Pretty dapper. Though not a huge fan of the print.

I asked the same thing....he didn't respond lol.

Sorry gentleman. They are from Topman. They are in the UK with a select few locations in the North America. These cost about $90

I never had a print shoe before, but these are pretty badass.

Because he doesn't want fools jacking his style ;)

Haha, I try my best to take it as a compliment, but sometimes... /looks at Deckoz :lol:

You know you're a baller when your shoes have little wooden feet in them to keep the shape right.

Hey gotta keep them shoes looking and smelling fresh! They are just cedar inserts. Nothing too fancy, but they do work! It's nice to have a shoe that looks good when it's off the foot as well hah!

Mmm kinda reminds me of the old days when nikes came up with printed dunks. Haha.

Do you have a shoe collection? J

Not really. If I see a nice pair of shoes/boots I buy them. Those shoes are a little more daring if you will. :lol: I usually buy boots though, that's what I crave :happy: That or Vans slip-ons for the summer.

Deleted User 4

Boots? Vans slip on??

Wth, I thought your style was different from those two after you showing us that printed pair shoes....

Boots? Vans slip on??

Wth, I thought your style was different from those two after you showing us that printed pair shoes....

Hmm, here's some of my shoes :lol:

14xp1zs.jpg

Deleted User 4

Were you thinking Cowboy's boot style as well? LOL

I was thinking that or timberland boots....lol. Like just weird boots lol

Ohh like those punker boots lmao.

Haha, this is quickly becoming a "Kat's Party" thread :lol: Most of my shoes are in boxes as there isn't enough room in the closet.

I leave for my trip tomorrow; and can't wait to come back. I have some things planned :D

Sorry gentleman. They are from Topman. They are in the UK with a select few locations in the North America. These cost about $90

Oooh, looks like they carry them at the Nordstrom near my favorite LFS. Seems like a sign I should check them out. :ninja:

Deleted User 4

Haha, this is quickly becoming a "Kat's Party" thread :lol: Most of my shoes are in boxes as there isn't enough room in the closet.

I leave for my trip tomorrow; and can't wait to come back. I have some things planned :D

Wait the boots in the back. Are they like extreme high tops? lol

I was thinking that or timberland boots....lol. Like just weird boots lol

Ohh like those punker boots lmao.

Ahhh yes, I forgot about the Timberlands. I never had those before. From elementary school through out high school I've always had Jordans and Nikes. Now I just wear a bunch of casual Vans shoes lol.

Archived