Top Shelf Aquatics

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Did you tear yours down?

Nah, I'm still looking at a bare 2x4 stand lol. Got a loooong way before mine gets wet. I will probably start with the skin tomorrow. Don't know how I'm gonna trim it out, probably the same as I have it now.

Nah, I'm still looking at a bare 2x4 stand lol. Got a loooong way before mine gets wet. I will probably start with the skin tomorrow. Don't know how I'm gonna trim it out, probably the same as I have it now.

Is it going to be a second tank or a rebuild of the current

Awesome! I'm glad to see someone using my stand ideas.

Yes sir. You are genius lol. Wait until you see how I route my wiring in the stand...its gonna be sweet :)

I want to see how your sand bed looks wet. That was a very interesting blend you made.

Looking forward to seeing more of this build and then of course the tank grow in.

I want to see how your sand bed looks wet. That was a very interesting blend you made.

Looking forward to seeing more of this build and then of course the tank grow in.

Which one? The somoa pink + pure pink. Or the one with tahitian moon (black) added in?

Ya I prefer this over that black sand u had before

Me too..the pure black was getting old. But I really liked pink and I really liked the look of volcanic sand(white/black) so I just figured id mix them and make something different. Thanks tron

• Like 1

So... the tank is getting put on hold for setup....my company is debating relocating me back into the Philadelphia market.... but that isnt slowing down the rest...BRS order shows up tomorrow and im off Thursday to sunday before I goto Philadelphia for 2 weeks. So ill be building my amazing rock scape thursday and friday so stay tuned haha

Would I be a terrible person if I just kept my percula pair. Goby/shrimp, assessor and added a pair of blue star leopard wrasse? Its either the wrasse pair or a red mandarin.... but im afraid the nem ibluewater is holding would be a death trap for a mandarin....

9 inch red base rainbow ritteri

250855_orig.jpg

So mandarin or these guys?

lg-80748-blue-star.jpg

Technically....if I get the wrasse and let my assessor goto a new home (which I wont lol) then all my fish would be maldives island residents.....maybe I could turn this into a biotope..

I've never had issues with dragonets and anemones. Their super-thick slime coat gives them a better chance at getting away.

Word. What do you think of biotope? Id have to get rid of my leathers and zoas and star polyps...and stick to all acro. Monti. Stylo. Euphyillia. And acan lords (south side of the islands)

Sounds pretty awesome! It takes a lot of dedication to stick to a true biotope, though, I don't think I could ever do it!

Guess I could do indo Pacific to make it easier

• Like 1
That would make it a crapton easier lol

#### it ima get both.... ;p

So fish?

Black Ice Percula Pair

Gold Assessor

Aurora Goby

Red Mandarin Dragonet

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse Pair

Fish list complete lol

Go for a pair of each!

4 fish whos main source of nutrition is tiny crustaceans! Why not lol.

/turns old tanks into pod farms....

Archived