inTank Media Baskets

My 8 gallon nano-borg tank

Herptile

Deleted User 4

Uh, no. It's a premed course. About half of my batch mates took up medicine. Though it's pretty much a zoo here anyway, what with all the feeding and cleaning.

I see. Soo you work at an animal lab as an intern?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see. Soo you work at an animal lab as an intern?

I'm an abstractor. I write and edit abstracts for scientific journals mostly.

LOL at the animals looking at the tank.. you've got thing stuffed, lookin' good!

Thank you. Yep, I'm seeing the drawbacks of having a small tank. There's only so much you can put it and you have to frag more often. I'm just happy it's still here.

Love all the pets and your tank. Reminds me of my house.

Love your little tank, my house is also a zoo minus the little bird. I have a macaw.7 dogs two ponds and reef tank but who is countig right

Nice, thank you! Yep, don't count, you'll only cry. I did (and still do). :bling::lol:

Here's an earlier attempt at a fish-only tank back in 2008.

DSC01268.jpg

Looks more lime a referee:)

He shrinks down at night and it's like he was never there.

Some new frags. I hope they do well.

February22013a.jpg

February2213.jpg

February22103b.jpg

February22013e.jpg

February22013c.jpg

February22013d.jpg

Newly groomed. :happydance:

DSC021011.jpg

DSC021191.jpg

• Like 1

Tank looks awesome... Like the bearded dragons too! Do you keep them outside year-round?

Thank you. Yes, we're in the tropics so it's OK to do so.

Nice tank man. Your house also looks like mine did many years ago. We are down to two dogs, three cats, a bird and a sulcatta tortise.

• Like 1

Very nice tank and looks like the wife and my house. 3 red tail boas, 2 ball pythons, 3 bearded dragons, 2 leopard geckos, a panther chameleon, 3 dogs, 3 salt water tanks and 2 fresh waters lol

Nice tank man. Your house also looks like mine did many years ago. We are down to two dogs, three cats, a bird and a sulcatta tortise.

Very nice tank and looks like the wife and my house. 3 red tail boas, 2 ball pythons, 3 bearded dragons, 2 leopard geckos, a panther chameleon, 3 dogs, 3 salt water tanks and 2 fresh waters lol

Thanks guys. It's great to see folks with lots of different pets. My elongata was mistaken for a sulcata once. :lol:

I love leopard geckos and ball pythons. Some really awesome ones that go for :bling: .

DSC00558.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

That's great! We have a pastel and a mojave. We had a sunglow red tail but it had miss when we got it and i didn't realize it. Unfortunately it never recovered

I don't even know if there are any here mixed in among the common boas that are sometimes available. I also have a 5-foot-and-below rule for any snake I want to keep (no longer than that). That's OK though, a new snake is probably the last thing I need right now haha.

I've been toying with the idea of getting back into leopard geckos. Your thread is not helping :angry:

Do it, Pat. Leos are awesome. They're not popular for nothing. fingerscrossed

This is Heartnose, one of my leos.

DSC009821.jpg

• Like 2

I had poncho and lefty, named after Pam Anderson's boobs. One was an albino, and the other was a shtct. Pretty nice since I got him at petco for 19 bucks. Unfortunately, the carrot tail had a short life when an item fell off of my desk onto his little head. I hand fed him for about 2 months since he lost his eyes before he died :(

I had poncho and lefty, named after Pam Anderson's boobs. One was an albino, and the other was a shtct. Pretty nice since I got him at petco for 19 bucks. Unfortunately, the carrot tail had a short life when an item fell off of my desk onto his little head. I hand fed him for about 2 months since he lost his eyes before he died :(

Awww sorry to hear that. :tears: It was an accident after all and you did what you could. The fact that he survived that long after the accident proves that. I bet another person would have just found it easier to "dispose" of him. I had my share of deaths but it was due to newbie negligence. :closedeyes:

Cool reps but they give me the creeps..

Thanks. How about a tarantula? fingerscrossed

DSC08235.jpg

Yep, cold-blooded creepy crawlies aren't for everybody that's for sure. I didn't myself at first.

Archived