ReefCleaners.org

Anyone with a Lee Mar rimless tank, get in here! Please :(

Seiryoku

What do you think of the spacer issue Eddie? You've seen a wide variety of tanks, notice them on any?

I've never seen them in completed tanks. I've seen them used to build and then removed before the final silicone is put in place.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Hope you get a rebuild tank or your money back. If you get your money back, I recommend you just ordering an elos tank. Shipping should be much lighter than reef savvy.

Hope you get a rebuild tank or your money back. If you get your money back, I recommend you just ordering an elos tank. Shipping should be much lighter than reef savvy.

Elos doesn't make the dimensions he wants.

• Like 1

This may be an issue then. I absolutely do not want to see two fugly spacers every time I walk up to my tank! If Lee Mar tells me they can't build them without spacers I wont accept their tanks at all... My LFS might not like me rejecting their tanks based on something they claim they have to do when building.

:wacko:

Should have gone with Kieth Grant -_-

You should get paid by Elos for recommending them so much.
  • Like 4

I was more than willing to buy two complete Elos packages, but the tanks have to fit in rather specific areas of my living room and nothing Elos makes would work :(

Deleted User 4

Elos doesn't make the dimensions he wants.

Man, if only if you weren't too finicky on the dimensions....lol.

You should get paid by Elos for recommending them so much.

Yeah, I should..... people say I'm a good advertiser/salesman.....lolol.

My dream job would be to get decent paying salesman job....

I was more than willing to buy two complete Elos packages, but the tanks have to fit in rather specific areas of my living room and nothing Elos makes would work :(

Adjust the furniture placements and spacings for the elos tanks' dimensions. I'm sure you'll be pleased by their tanks. 100% guarantee you won't have to worry about their quality.

Yeah, I should..... people say I'm a good advertiser/salesman.....lolol.

Still waiting to see it.

Do it!! You are rich

Am not :(

I should try and check the back of my Lee Mar tank for spacers between the glass...even though it is painted black. Wouldn't doubt it if they accidentally made the back the front >_>

Brian, Lee Mar master tank builder/supervisor, is supposed to call my LFS back tomorrow after talking to "some people" to figure our what they are going to do. Mark, son of the actual owner of the company who now runs things, is supposed to call me personally tomorrow. Don't know if Mark is one of the people Brian has to talk to, and if so, if they will talk before Mark calls me.

Either way, I'm hoping for a resolution tomorrow! Going to send my LFS an email later today (have already done it verbally) with my very official refusal to accept the current Lee Mar tanks/stands as well as what I will accept from them...and him...

Pretty stressed out about this, not sure how much I'm going to sleep tonight :(

Deleted User 4

Found one possible way of making furniture adjustments work...but it involved replacing all of our furniture lol

All of the furniture??? Have a picture? I'd like to see all those huge furniture lolol.

Still waiting to see it.

See what? lol

Brian, Lee Mar master tank builder/supervisor, is supposed to call my LFS back tomorrow after talking to "some people" to figure our what they are going to do. Mark, son of the actual owner of the company who now runs things, is supposed to call me personally tomorrow. Don't know if Mark is one of the people Brian has to talk to, and if so, if they will talk before Mark calls me.

Either way, I'm hoping for a resolution tomorrow! Going to send my LFS an email later today (have already done it verbally) with my very official refusal to accept the current Lee Mar tanks/stands as well as what I will accept from them...and him...

Pretty stressed out about this, not sure how much I'm going to sleep tonight :(

Don't be stressed man. You won't think right if you lack of sleep. What happens just happens. Just hope for all the best and don't stress on it.

I'm all good with "what happens just happens" as long as what happens isn't me being stuck with back tanks and or being out 3k lol

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I'm all good with "what happens just happens" as long as what happens isn't me being stuck with back tanks and or being out 3k lol

lol. It's possible that might happen. So if I were you, worst comes worst, you should expect it or it will hit you hard.

If it does happen will you take it to court? Or just change lfs?

lol. It's possible that might happen. So if I were you, worst comes worst, you should expect it or it will hit you hard.

If it does happen will you take it to court? Or just change lfs?

In the very very end...I'll either have two tanks/stands I'm happy with or my 3k back. Getting to that end may be difficult though.

• Like 3

All of the furniture??? Have a picture? I'd like to see all those huge furniture lolol.

See what? lol

Don't be stressed man. You won't think right if you lack of sleep. What happens just happens. Just hope for all the best and don't stress on it.

LOL you will find out later in life it is not easy to sleep or function when you might be out 3k or have a court battle ahead of you. I was sued for 1 million dollars by a lady that fell on ice. Try to deal with that stress for a complete year.

Of course he will take it to court. You will easily win in a court if you show them pictures of what a stand and tank should look like and what you got.

Deleted User 4

LOL you will find out later in life it is not easy to sleep or function when you might be out 3k or have a court battle ahead of you. I was sued for 1 million dollars by a lady that fell on ice. Try to deal with that stress for a complete year.

Damn. Well, 1 million is definitely different from 3k....but yes, I can see how stressful it is. You just got to be more aggressive. I was weak at one point and lost $1,500 to a dispute. Could've been worse but it happened. So, I figure always expect the worst that can happen this way, it won't hit you hard. Also, be more aggressive.

Did you win the case? Hope you did ....woulda sucked hard.

Of course he will take it to court. You will easily win in a court if you show them pictures of what a stand and tank should look like and what you got.

Ok, that's good. :)

I was hoping he would just say take it to court..

Ok, that's good. :)

I was hoping he would just say take it to court..

Don't want it to go to court... More stress, missed work, etc, etc, etc...

Deleted User 4

In the very very end...I'll either have two tanks/stands I'm happy with or my 3k back. Getting to that end may be difficult though.

Take it court it is if it comes to worst. Good luck man.

Deleted User 4

But sometimes you just have to take it to that measure if you're going to lose the 3k or get stuck with the disordered tanks.

I don't blame you I am the same way. I paid for a product give me what I paid for it is easy. I don't want to fight or argue in court I want my money back or a nice tank. All I want to do is work and enjoy life. Is that so damn hard?
  • Like 2

Archived