Top Shelf Aquatics

Zephs Zoo Haus !

ZephNYC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was in your sig once, right?

No, it was another member that quoted me....I forgot who it was though. Havnt seen him around lately.

All y'all need to get your party hats on for Sunday!!!!

Zeph yes my birthday is in January, I can't believe you remember it, who are you and what have you done with zeph? BUT THAT CLAM MIGHT BE LONG GONE BY THEN. It's not 'just' another clam you know.

JediJoe the party is bigger on Zephs thread. Wow if that wasn't straight from an episode of cathouse.

But my parties are more fun.

I don't think it's his knee you would have to sit on. ;)

Pat! And herei thought you were the serious type. :o

Kat- My birthday is in January as well ! :)

Come on down, zeph could use a couple of mermaids. He doesn't get out much.

:flower:

I can't decide where the party is bigger...here or Kat's thread...

BTW did ou notice MA took my hurricane recovery sale proposal and ran it without me? I wish I could say I'm pissed, I'm not. I can get them more business though. Stupid move.

Deleted User 3

If i had the money for a hotel & the flight I soooo would Kat! :) I usually sit home and cry on my birthday cuz no one cares in my life, yeah im emotional so what! haha. It would be fun though, ive never been on there. Ive been to tennessee.. drove thru indiana.. stopped in ky for mcdonalds, been to chicago twice for American Idol auditions, drove there myself.. at 18.. yeah.. i live under a rock... and it was scary! Also flew to Arizona 2 yrs ago about.. and minnesota zoo a couple times...

If i had the money for a hotel & the flight I soooo would Kat! :) I usually sit home and cry on my birthday cuz no one cares in my life, yeah im emotional so what! haha. It would be fun though, ive never been on there. Ive been to tennessee.. drove thru indiana.. stopped in ky for mcdonalds, been to chicago twice for American Idol auditions, drove there myself.. at 18.. yeah.. i live under a rock... and it was scary! Also flew to Arizona 2 yrs ago about.. and minnesota zoo a couple times...

Did you audition ? And if you really want to visit it can be arranged. B)

Come on down, zeph could use a couple of mermaids. He doesn't get out much.

:flower:

I can usually be found in one of two places. The gym or my fish room. I get into trouble went I venture into other locations. :P

Deleted User 3
25an51x.jpg

Precisely. Just like patrick, but less retardo. lol

Did you audition ? And if you really want to visit it can be arranged. B)

I did.. but one of my judges left before i started.. and the other was playing on his phone... like he didn't wanna be here.. I didn't drive from Kenosha, WI to Chicago twice with no sleep at 1am in the morning for #######s lol. And :o I'd probably look like the people on the Breaking Amish show when they went to NY. Infact... pretty sure. I couldn't stop looking at the buildings when i went to Nashville & Chicago, and also went OMFG they have a coach outlet.. I mean.. dude.. where I live... theres Walmart, Target, and some #### mall with some dumb JcPenny, Bath&Body works.. and lame stores... ive only been to American Eagle store twice... lol and it's my favorite. It's like 45 min away.. so i never get to go.

jedimaster1138
youre coming Sunday right?

OH I'm coming, I've been planning on coming for a while.

heh heh heh (beavis)

I already have 2 sales going out and 2 coming in. Hoping to at least break even...before Dr. Mac that is. lol

I was aiming for early, but the long subway ride to Pratt might defeat me and have me get there later than i wan. We'l seel. There's also the hang over factor. But yeah I'll be coming, for sure. I plan on winning all the raffles.

BTW did ou notice MA took my hurricane recovery sale proposal and ran it without me? I wish I could say I'm pissed, I'm not. I can get them more business though. Stupid move.

I'm not exactly surprised. Though in their defense, most every place has been doing those sorts of things. But yeah... if they had used your connections....

JediJoe- Dude, Kat and KathyC sweep the raffles. I plan on watching them very closely and copying their every move.

Tulip- when you come out to NYC, I'm pretty sure your head is going to explode. I totally want to be there to see your meltdown. :)

jedimaster1138
JediJoe- Dude, Kat and KathyC sweep the raffles. I plan on watching them very closely and copying their every move.

I actually won 2 things last spring...gift certs which I spent before I left the swap. LOL Of course I didn't win the big items.This year I'm going all in for the mp40...if I score, the decision on to upgrade or not is made...can you hear future wife praying I don't win it? LOL

Tulip- when you come out to NYC, I'm pretty sure your head is going to explode. I totally want to be there to see your meltdown. :)

I've never won a stupid raffle. I put all my tickets into the brine shrimp hatchery last year and I didn't even win that stinky thing.

I'm always excited to visit the city and then almost always wind up regretting it. I like living in my sheltered, slow life.

Pat I was gonna PM you, get that frog you have for the fragging demo, they can frag it at the swap for you.

I can usually be found in one of two places. The gym or my fish room. I get into trouble went I venture into other locations. :P

It's called a fish floor considering it's dedicated to fish and it has an elevator. Sort of like a penthouse except it's in the basement. :happy:

jedimasterben
We'l seel.

2md5cfp.gif

:P

I can think of two reasons. Two wonderful reasons.

:lol:

Precisely. Just like patrick, but less retardo. lol

I did.. but one of my judges left before i started.. and the other was playing on his phone... like he didn't wanna be here.. I didn't drive from Kenosha, WI to Chicago twice with no sleep at 1am in the morning for #######s lol. And :o I'd probably look like the people on the Breaking Amish show when they went to NY. Infact... pretty sure. I couldn't stop looking at the buildings when i went to Nashville & Chicago, and also went OMFG they have a coach outlet.. I mean.. dude.. where I live... theres Walmart, Target, and some #### mall with some dumb JcPenny, Bath&Body works.. and lame stores... ive only been to American Eagle store twice... lol and it's my favorite. It's like 45 min away.. so i never get to go.

Sounds like the judges were pretty lame that day..that stinks after all you went through. O well. Theres always next season. Never give up on your dream girl. Unless youre one of those psychos that gets up therre and sounds like fingernails on a black board, but Im sure youre A OK!

OH I'm coming, I've been planning on coming for a while.

heh heh heh (beavis)

I already have 2 sales going out and 2 coming in. Hoping to at least break even...before Dr. Mac that is. lol

I was aiming for early, but the long subway ride to Pratt might defeat me and have me get there later than i wan. We'l seel. There's also the hang over factor. But yeah I'll be coming, for sure. I plan on winning all the raffles.

I'm not exactly surprised. Though in their defense, most every place has been doing those sorts of things. But yeah... if they had used your connections....

See you there!! I was thinking you could meet up w/ Kat and I at the subway...i dunno.....

It's called a fish floor considering it's dedicated to fish and it has an elevator. Sort of like a penthouse except it's in the basement. :happy:

Its the devils penthouse.

All y'all need to get your party hats on for Sunday!!!!

Zeph yes my birthday is in January, I can't believe you remember it, who are you and what have you done with zeph? BUT THAT CLAM MIGHT BE LONG GONE BY THEN. It's not 'just' another clam you know.

. :o

SEE!!! I still have a few brain cells left!!!! I told you my memory is based on importance.

See you there!! I was thinking you could meet up w/ Kat and I at the subway...i dunno.....

We are taking a cab as discussed.

SEE!!! I still have a few brain cells left!!!! I told you my memory is based on importance.

:huh:

jedimaster1138
We are taking a cab as discussed.

:huh:

What time were you guys planning on heading there? I've got Kenny coming too (he was with me last time). 4 way splitting a cab could make things affordable quickly...

What time were you guys planning on heading there? I've got Kenny coming too (he was with me last time). 4 way splitting a cab could make things affordable quickly...

We are taking a cab at about 10:30am from port authority. can you guys make it there?

jedimaster1138
We are taking a cab at about 10:30am from port authority. can you guys make it there?

Let me commiserate with him and I'll get back to you.

jedimaster1138
NP, if a different time works better LMK.

The current plan is for a later arrival, probably between 1 and 2 PM, basically in time to settle in and see the second speaker, at 2 (that's the aesthetics of aquascaping one, i think/hope) then hang for the raffle / end of swap fire sales. heh

Don't know if that works for you, LMK. We'll be hashing out the details over :beer: in a few hours. :-D

Archived