Top Shelf Aquatics

The Keep-Downsize Coming

HVani

Thank you!

I thought she looked like a she as well. I have no idea how to tell for sure. Hopefully she comes out to eat tomorrow.

I have my fingers crossed she lives in the dragon

I'm so excited, I have always wanted a moray. My favorite moray is the Green Moray, buuuut That's not gonna happen lol.

I'm so excited for you!!!!! I have my fingers crossed too. I bet she finds her way in there eventually!!!!!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eel ate today with gusto!!

She's been bouncing around the tank all day but has not ended up in the dragon yet

Yay!!!!! I was looking in my book of Marine Fishes and was curious if yours is a chestnut moray? I was suprised to find out how easy they are to keep too. I always figure they'd be difficult, but they rate 4's and 5's with 5 being the highest grade for aquarium suitability!!!!

Yes she is a golden dwarf moray.

She was hanging out of the dragon's mouth today! But she moved when I went to get the camera.

William, how often do you feed yours? I've been reading about twice a week?

1-2 times a week depending on how much i feed and how lazy i am. i know mine will eat more, but i dont like to overfeed as the rest of my fish are fed pellets in an autofeeder daily. i have had mine since march and she does great.

Just a quick shot before work :)

neweel1_zps07840839.jpg

She seems just as interested in me as I am in her. When I sit by the tank she tends to come out a bit to get a better look at me.

Thank you :D

She really is very pretty, her blue eyes really show up. I'll try and get some better pictures this weekend. She's still pretty scared of the camera.

I ordered some things off the live stock forum that should be here next week. I am getting:

Frag of these cool pale blue zoas

Purple and blue favia

Tyree LE Mia's Pot of Gold favia

Blue agaves

Mary Janes frag

Mummy eye Chalice

Happy Birthday to me! (Well it's actually tomorrow but you get the idea)

She comes right out of the mouth as soon as she knows food is around. I've heard if you always feed them in the same place they will learn it :)

Today she ate 1.5 silversides! I'm glad she has a healthy appetite. Sometimes it can be hard to get them eating. I'm really lucky with her.

Archived