inTank Media Baskets

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not know that it was a requirement on craigslist to be fluent in English and have an A+ in spelling. Same with the majority of this country for that matter, as long as you can communicate and understand enough.

TeflonTomDosh
I did not know that it was a requirement on craigslist to be fluent in English and have an A+ in spelling. Same with the majority of this country for that matter, as long as you can communicate and understand enough.

The majority of this country speaks English. Not gonna be like that much longer though :tears:

The majority of this country speaks English. Not gonna be like that much longer though :tears:

You got that right, soon the minority will become the majority. We're taking over haha

• Like 1
TeflonTomDosh
This actually isnt a bad deal, it doesnt appear to be a run down tank from the few pictures of it that he posted, Although I think they may also be including the children for that 1500

OMG I sure hope so!

tumblr_lmbtifIWw11qj9427.jpg

Extra credit for all you serial killer buffs who can tell me who that is :D

OMG I sure hope so!

tumblr_lmbtifIWw11qj9427.jpg

Extra credit for all you serial killer buffs who can tell me who that is :D

Gacy . . . grew up in Chicago.

Niiice +++

Back in the day, Steve Dahl a local Chicago DJ, did a knock off of 'Another Brick in The Wall'.

His version was 'Another Kid in The Crawl'. Yah, pretty bad. :P

how is that tank not reef ready or are you joking? the price is a joke. but his setup is really pretty cool minus the bio balls.. and his rock scape looks cool IMO, looks like a decently healthy one to take over.

he needs to drop the price by about 2200 though or part out..

TeflonTomDosh
how is that tank not reef ready or are you joking? the price is a joke. but his setup is really pretty cool minus the bio balls.. and his rock scape looks cool IMO, looks like a decently healthy one to take over.

he needs to drop the price by about 2200 though or part out..

Agreed.

TeflonTomDosh
AND what looks to be a crack in pic number 5....i'll double pass

Yeah. I'm amazed constantly how much people try to get out of their systems when getting out of the hobby/upgrading. I don't know anyone that's been in this hobby, long term @ least, that got into it to make $ off of it.

Thought I'd post this again.

biocube - $400 (lacey)

Date: 2012-12-20, 7:13PM PST

Reply to this post 45d83-3472697678@sale.craigslist.org[?]

I have a 29 gallon biocube,nice fully self contained unit. It comes with 2 h erectus seahorses,some leather corals,two gorgonias, shrimp,snails,live sand,about 35# of live rock,macro algae,some toad stools,and Kenya trees,and some various polyps.if intrested please call me at 360-402-2385 good deal if looking for something easy to maintain.

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

Saltwater,fish,corals

Reef,coral,saltwater,fish,aquarium

CORALS,FISH,FISH TANK,SEA HORSE,BIOCUBE,BIO CUBE,

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3472697678

Archived