Pod Your Reef

Craigslist fails

patback

GIMME SOME O DAT!!! :naughtydance:

I'm not sure any businesses have the money for buy the lot, but I have seen individual peices sell in shops from 5-45 dollars...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3
I'm not sure any businesses have the money for buy the lot, but I have seen individual peices sell in shops from 5-45 dollars...

I was being sarcastic?

I was being sarcastic?

He wasn't though. Go into a beachside shop anywhere, or even a Marshall's.

The home goods by me was selling 5" Acro skeletons that were poorly glued back together after being practically shattered, poorly spray painted, and mounted crookedly on a glass block for 35 bucks. "originally $85 "

I was just lurking for a ball python breeder I had seen some weeks before and stumbled on it.

just go catch your own, they are all over florida.

There was a nurse shark here in Texas a while back on CL. Wish I would have gotten a screen shot of it. Ad stated that the owner needs at least a 300 gallon tank...

Nervermind that they get to 14ft!

• 2 weeks later...
Might be a nice/polite way of say, "Hey dickbag; you're asking too much, you obviously don't know #### about the hobby or what your doing!"

Kind of my thoughts exactly, although wasn't sure how to word it. I was just surprised someone actually took the time to write something like that up. Kudos to them.

Archived