Innovative Marine Aquariums

Craigslist fails

patback

TeflonTomDosh
Wtf in that tank cost him "$1300"

lol peep the floor lamp behind the tank in the 2nd pic. No shade. Niceeee. Love that wood paneling too. Wonder what trailer park it lives in.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1000 dollar tank without the puffer that TeflonTomDash posted, i bought my 55 from him and he runs a buisness out if garage, he said he hasn't done a water change in 10 monthes on the tank becuase he runs denitrate, but coincedally he also told he doesnt keep fish in stock for sale only macros and live rock,( for 3 dollars a lbs) because they all of the fish die

TeflonTomDosh
The 1000 dollar tank without the puffer that TeflonTomDash posted, i bought my 55 from him and he runs a buisness out if garage, he said he hasn't done a water change in 10 monthes on the tank becuase he runs denitrate, but coincedally he also told he doesnt keep fish in stock for sale only macros and live rock,( for 3 dollars a lbs) because they all of the fish die

lots of those guys here in Tampa running "stores" out of their garages it seems. I know of Aldo over in Land O lakes and this guy Chris in Odessa.

Archived