Top Shelf Aquatics

Leatherface's Love Shack and BBQ

LongPig

Haha yeah, I used to work with TJ. Just let me know if Kat doesn't bring you some macro. I have plenty of dragons breathe, red grape and caulerpa prolifera.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were we at a New Year's Eve party at TJ's house together?
Oh my, I think so! I might have been a little wasted. Even more of a SMALL world!

OMG did this thread stop talking about ME! :P

Matt, he has too many tank, you must take him macros even though I am shipping them sometime, just not sure if they will make it in this weather even with cold packs.

Very nice picture of the mantis. We want pictures of the tattoo you got done at Piggys shop!

Matt, he has too many tank, you must take him macros even though I am shipping them sometime, just not sure if they will make it in this weather even with cold packs.

Very nice picture of the mantis. We want pictures of the tattoo you got done at Piggys shop!

I just got the Flame Algae and Halimeda by Priority and it arrived nice and healthy.

okay, LMK how they packed it and what shipping service they used? priority or overnight?

Very small bags just taped to the inside of a box and sent USPS Priority. No peanuts or cold packs.

I don't think I have a pic! I've shipped Dragons Breath 2day, with a cold pack in 100 degree TX weather with out any problems.
I don't think I have a pic! I've shipped Dragons Breath 2day, with a cold pack in 100 degree TX weather with out any problems.

Yeah the stuff this guy sent me wasn't insulated in any way and it was fine.

M@!, that is an awesome picture.

Pig, any updates or pictures? I think I solved your rubble problem... Human skull and teeth.

M@!, that is an awesome picture.

Pig, any updates or pictures? I think I solved your rubble problem... Human skull and teeth.

I'm going to try for better pics this weekend. Come on now! Human skulls are home decorations. I actually have two real ones in my shop that a local artist added crazy horns too as sculptures. He makes awesome stuff even if he does have spurs on his Reeboks...

He makes awesome stuff even if he does have spurs on his Reeboks...

Lmfao. You are hilarious.

You should stop by a dentists office and ask about some used chompers.

Youve also REALLY got to make a weird #### thread. Me and alto are waiting for it.

Lmfao. You are hilarious.

You should stop by a dentists office and ask about some used chompers.

Youve also REALLY got to make a weird #### thread. Me and alto are waiting for it.

I'll think about it. I am serious though. He wears spurs on his Reeboks. Basketball shorts, t-shirts, spurs.

Hahaha I know. I got excited that he came out and missed the grab. No he could care less about the fish because he gets fed so well.

Nice. Do you buy from reefcleaners or somthing? I know turbos around me are 3 bucks each and an emerald is 8-12 bucks depending on where I am.

I get everything from a good friend of mine who owns a store. Two bucks for giant turbos and $2.50 for emeralds. Regular price around here for emeralds is about six bucks.

TeflonTomDosh
I get everything from a good friend of mine who owns a store. Two bucks for giant turbos and $2.50 for emeralds. Regular price around here for emeralds is about six bucks.

I feed mine pieces of silverside & shrimp. There have been snails and an emerald in there for a month + now and he's yet to touch either of them. Such a baby

Islandoftiki

How did I miss this thread? I guess I've been out camping too much this summer.

Nice tank/Mantis! Following along!

Welcome to the mantis club!

Archived