ReefCleaners.org

Leatherface's Love Shack and BBQ

LongPig

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I got my mantis she had tail rot and the few months I've had her there has been zero lights in her tank.

She is now super light sensitive. This makes it really hard to get a pic! This is the best I could grab with just turning on the lights in the room.

7756021046_4efc133205_b.jpg

When I got my mantis she had tail rot and the few months I've had her there has been zero lights in her tank.

She is now super light sensitive. This makes it really hard to get a pic! This is the best I could grab with just turning on the lights in the room.

7756021046_4efc133205_b.jpg

I need more rubble strewn around like you have.

Oh. Well its called vajayjay in trendy circles. Repeat that after me. Vajayjay.

Hahaha..ok, I guess humor is a good trait as well.

On another note. You all are crazy. Those creatures give me nightmares.

Added more rubble today that he immediately started pulling into his cave in between trying to break apart two giant Astrea snails.

I'd like to update this thread with pics but since I can't, I'll just tell you he's alive and likes to eat large $3 snails.

Mine made an emerald crab explode. Hahaha. It was dust. I also answered you on my other thread about the fact that you got tattooed at my shop when you were here.

Ahhh missed that, small world for sure! You definitely have the best shop in the area. I'm just really glad you didn't say you owned M&M. :P I still need Doug to finish my calf so I will be back in your shop someday. Hopefully I will have time when I head out there in October. I can definitely make time to bring my camera by. A 60D makes photography much easier.

Here is video proof my peacock is scared of an emerald. When I was feeding I thought the emerald was going to grab the krill before the mantis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgG1Bo1l9HQ&feature=g-upl

That vid is awesome. Thanks for the kind words about the shop. We can make you a tattoo appointment and a photography appointment in one trip!

Thanks and sounds like a plan. I'm sure if I hand you the 60D you will get some great shots. A good camera and lens makes such a difference! I just wish I knew you were into tanks when I was in your shop. It would have been a much better conversation than talking about TJ and Steve's love life.

Check out this shot of my GT, that has since died.

553272_4126056680471_898587154_n.jpg

Archived