Cultivated Reef

Leatherface's Love Shack and BBQ

LongPig

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Frenchie, Peacock, Cuttlefish and Frogfish... You sir, have excellent taste!

We have a fat white frenchie too.

71547_103353783066640_8343910_n.jpg

America Bulldogs are definitely beasts. My friends had a couple and they were always bumping into the walls and leaving huge holes.

I don't have a puppy (ATM) but I took this picture of my friend KG's puppilicious Ashley

Great color. Pretty dog.

A Frenchie, Peacock, Cuttlefish and Frogfish... You sir, have excellent taste!

We have a fat white frenchie too.

America Bulldogs are definitely beasts. My friends had a couple and they were always bumping into the walls and leaving huge holes.

Nice Matt. That's a great pic. Yeah Criley7's dogs try to tear down his fence to kill the neighbors pitbulls.

Yup! Were you there? Did you get your free Tshirt? That's the DJ from the radio station.

Honestly, I bailed. :) I didn't realize what a big deal this was and took a spin over at around 9 (I'm only about 15 min. away). When I saw the lot on the side street that I usually cut through was full I knew I was in trouble and when I parked and walked around the building I couldn't believe how long the line was, like folks had been queuing for hours. Looked like it was into the Hearth restaurant lot. That place is a pretty tight fit as it is and I lost interest in fighting the hordes at that point. Wimp, I know, but it had been a long day.

Did you score anything good? Amazing deals? What I really want is a 40B (see, not totally OT) and I can wait for Petco for that. ;)

Honestly, I bailed. :) I didn't realize what a big deal this was and took a spin over at around 9 (I'm only about 15 min. away). When I saw the lot on the side street that I usually cut through was full I knew I was in trouble and when I parked and walked around the building I couldn't believe how long the line was, like folks had been queuing for hours. Looked like it was into the Hearth restaurant lot. That place is a pretty tight fit as it is and I lost interest in fighting the hordes at that point. Wimp, I know, but it had been a long day.

Did you score anything good? Amazing deals? What I really want is a 40B (see, not totally OT) and I can wait for Petco for that. ;)

I stood in line about 1.5 hours. They ran out of water to drink, t shirts, it was really madness. I got 3 fish and some food. They gave me a free bag of live brine shrimp, or maybe that was a mix up, I don't know, ha ha.

I got 25% off everything. Red sea max was there, they had their 130D for $780, but the Christmas deal I got from absolutely fish was better. Ha.

They're very good to me at the store, I've bought a lot from them, including my tank. They recently held a rare blue squamosa for me for 2 weeks without a credit card. I work with Patrick Eagan, the manager. I have to make a trip this weekend to get my t shirt, maybe I'll see you there.

I do like that place, been going in since it was Aquatropics ages ago. And I'm always impressed at the advice I hear being given to folks who are willing to buy too many fish too soon but are told to wait. Some excellent training given to that staff who really seem to care about the welfare of the livestock after it leaves the store. That comes from the boss, no doubt

I can't usually afford to purchase equipment there, though. 25% off would almost get them down to normal (online) prices. ;) I did buy a betta and sundry supplies for it for my 6-year-old a few weeks ago there, though - helped me stave off the purchase of a guinea pig for a few weeks.

You have a genooine artist there in the co-worker. I can't even draw that on paper much less etch it on skin.

Yeah he's awesome.

Why 40 breeder? Why not just Leatherface's Love Shack and BBQ?

Ma'am! Yes ma'am!

Why not more videos????

He does all the cool #### when he's in his burrow.

Ahh That's no fun. Tie a snail to a stick and see what happens! On the Nat Geo Killer Mantis show they tied a Nerite to a stick and got some killer video.

LOL, is the back of the tank painted? if not set up a camera in the back focussing on his cave.

What's the 4 for, he's just one guy?!

oh

Abacadabra

Yeah it's painted.

Ahh That's no fun. Tie a snail to a stick and see what happens! On the Nat Geo Killer Mantis show they tied a Nerite to a stick and got some killer video.

That's a good idea. I could drill a small hole in the shell after a turbo closes up tight and put some braided fishing line through it to hold it on the stick.

Archived