SaltCritters.com

Leatherface's Love Shack and BBQ

LongPig

:(

Sorry to hear that, man. The whole tank coming down? And I wish I could, but I don't have a place to put him as of now. My plan, though, is to have a string of 40B put together in one system, and maybe one of them can have a mantis, but that's too far off in the distance. :(

No, actually the tank will be the new home of Criley7's octopus. I didn't want that octopus leaving the family. He's so intelligent and he needs someone who will care for him the way Casey has been. I don't have room for another tank or I would just go that route.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
xxShaddowxx
Thanks and sounds like a plan. I'm sure if I hand you the 60D you will get some great shots. A good camera and lens makes such a difference! I just wish I knew you were into tanks when I was in your shop. It would have been a much better conversation than talking about TJ and Steve's love life. Check out this shot of my GT, that has since died.553272_4126056680471_898587154_n.jpg

That thing reminds me of cotton candy. If cotton candy wanted to kill everything it deemed unworthy for its presense

Archived