inTank Media Baskets

ZephNYC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^^^^^

133159862915.jpg

I've never seen one like this before

These are all extremely unique clams. The third pic is actually a maxima/crocea hybrid! The last pic is 3 purple giant clams at the Montery Bay Aquarium.

are all these yours or like just pictures from da web?

I wish..Naaa. Just some of my favorite pics I've collected over the years.

Kat, you are a business woman no doubt. You know me..I always wind up giving things away for free or throwing them out. But thats about to change ;)

Add these Zeph:

My #1:

1187965997_6857.jpg?{SID}=lga4moefug3t5d1nlbhhfshpv2

My #3.

blue-squamosa-tridacna-clam.jpg

My #2.

clamsgw6.jpg

Awesome. # 1 blew my mind. Hope thats not photoshoped. # 3 - the infamouse blue squamosa. I had one once exactly like that. Got it from Cherry Corals for $900. it was 8 inches and died 3 months later.

Bongo Shrimp
Awesome. # 1 blew my mind. Hope thats not photoshoped. # 3 - the infamouse blue squamosa. I had one once exactly like that. Got it from Cherry Corals for $900. it was 8 inches and died 3 months later.

That sucks cherry always over prices. I don't think the pink one was photoshopped. It was posted on a german forum a while back.

DOG HOUSE!

DOG HOUSE!

Or .... D-I-V-O-R-C-E :scarry:

BTW, Those are some beautiful clams!

How about a nice bi-color maxima?

bicolorclam.jpg

Lol you can always envy my dead pink clam...

Hey...I know people that will buy a DEAD pink clam from you if it is not dead more than 2 days. You have to kill one if you want to spawn clams.

DOG HOUSE!

I'm starting to like it in the dog house. Maybe I'll set up a nano :P

altolamprologus
Exactly !!! How's your betta doing?

My brother killed him :( Kat showed me a pic of a red dragon you bred. I have to say it's the most gorgeous betta I've ever seen

Archived